Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

My YouTube & Twitch Channel - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My YouTube & Twitch Channel (55783 Views)

Twitch Suspends Gamer Carl Reimer After Shooting Gun / Top Twitch Streamers Earn $50,000 Per Hour Playing Games / Twitch Gamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 6:01pm On May 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhQxNJw_mJc

Don't know why it disconnected...
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 6:22pm On May 20, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 8:58pm On May 20, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:05pm On May 20, 2017
Damn Tales from the Borderlands, killing me with these song claims, their copyright holders want to take my tiny pennies because their songs appear in short bits of almost 2 hour long videos...
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:22pm On May 20, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 1:24am On May 21, 2017
Episode 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQcGz9BMnkY
One day I won't finish a Telltale game in one sitting.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 1:49am On May 21, 2017
And that's cos I always get to see the notification that a live stream by u is on before u get to post the link here grin

I see you've made 5 episodes already.
Well, it's time for me to stream
cao:
Getting ready to live stream Tales from the Borderlands, let's hope it doesn't take me the usual 3-10 minutes for me to post the link. Plus, my laptop's acting a tad weird with my Wi-Fi, shouldn't affect the stream, but may affect me trying to link it. We'll see. I guess I should just CC Silkmoth, since he's usually links it quicker than I do.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 2:11am On May 21, 2017
Ah Mehn! The signal is Killin me here.

It's bad enough that the phone browser restricts me from commenting.
Now, I can't latch on to d livefeed
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 5:00am On May 21, 2017
Silkmoth:
And that's cos I always get to see the notification that a live stream by u is on before u get to post the link here grin

I see you've made 5 episodes already.
Well, it's time for me to stream

Finished all the episodes, just trying to swap out the music with royalty free audio.Damn Gearbox and their use of copyright music, been hit with content ID claims on every TftB video.
Silkmoth:
Ah Mehn! The signal is Killin me here.

It's bad enough that the phone browser restricts me from commenting.
Now, I can't latch on to d livefeed
Pele. The videos will still be there...hopefully...since some of the claims are restrictive to some countries & devices. There are even 2 freaking songs in the last episode, which is just making things even more difficult.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 7:46am On May 21, 2017
cao:

Finished all the episodes, just trying to swap out the music with royalty free audio.Damn Gearbox and their use of copyright music, been hit with content ID claims on every TftB video.

Damn those YouTube bots catch on quick.
Peeps can't even get away with selling "crackers on there" the bots will be over you like drug law enforcers grin

Pele. The videos will still be there...hopefully...since some of the claims are restrictive to some countries & devices. There are even 2 freaking songs in the last episode, which is just making things even more difficult.

They had better let the videos slide under d bus oh! What harm could come off skimming good videos with a few oversightable contraband. Why should it matter if dis or that is being played at d same time. cry
Sometimes rules should be bent, else we live with the animals.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:39am On May 21, 2017
Silkmoth:

Damn those YouTube bots catch on quick.
Peeps can't even get away with selling "crackers on there" the bots will be over you like drug law enforcers grin

They had better let the videos slide under d bus oh! What harm could come off skimming good videos with a few oversightable contraband. Why should it matter if dis or that is being played at d same time. cry
Sometimes rules should be bent, else we live with the animals.
The claims have been lifted, YouTube's audio track remover is rather annoying, on 3 of my videos it said it was unable to completely remove the songs, after battling with their not so user friendly audio swap, it finally actually removed said audio without using the swaps, so I didn't need to do any of the swapping. eg, in the fifth video, I only swapped one of the tracks after using (and supposedly failing) the remover on both tracks. Only to find out after the editing process that, it did actually remove the audio...and the swapping was freaking unecessary.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 12:05pm On May 21, 2017
cao:

If my aiming impaired butt can get PotG*, then you can. You have to choose from the training option from the main menu, if you select the one that's part of the play menu** it puts you into a default queue (usually ends up being easy mode). Or is it the other way around? Too lazy to check.

*yes, I've even gotten a bunch of them without using the ultimate. So yes you can.
**as in main menu > play > training
Oh veeflamesnl, just to further elaborate, since I've just launched Overwatch, the mode is Play Vs. AI. So remember to choose from the play menu, i.e. Main Menu > Play > Play Vs. AI > Hard

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 1:08pm On May 21, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oimMz0mKcF8
This happened today immediately after another backfill win. It would appear I literally joined after the team decided to coordinate or something because e no reach up to 3 minutes when we took the W from what looked like a certain L. At least now I understand how Winston can be effective against Symmetra.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 21, 2017
cao:
This happened today immediately after another backfill win. It would appear I literally joined after the team decided to coordinate or something because e no reach up to 3 minutes when we took the W from what looked like a certain L. At least now I understand how Winston can be effective against Symmetra.

Either that or ur lucky junkrat charm waved it's juju and d opposition gladly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by veeflamesnl: 12:16am On May 22, 2017
cao:

Oh veeflamesnl, just to further elaborate, since I've just launched Overwatch, the mode is Play Vs. AI. So remember to choose from the play menu, i.e. Main Menu > Play > Play Vs. AI > Hard
LOL, thanks for taking the time to check for me! I swear I wanted to play Overwatch yesterday but instead went ahead to play some Uncharted.... cheesy
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 12:34am On May 22, 2017
veeflamesnl:

LOL, thanks for taking the time to check for me! I swear I wanted to play Overwatch yesterday but instead went ahead to play some Uncharted.... cheesy
I even dragged myself to Comp sef, I'm quite close to gold, so tried my luck, since I was at silver 1801 at only 10 matches. Still close to gold...1928 I think...
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:13pm On May 22, 2017
Well, look at that, the audio swap sucks. Now, I've no bloody audio on those videos. Why couldn't they make more user friendly? Give me a sec to see if I can clear this mess.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:49pm On May 22, 2017
As we wait for YouTube to finish their editing process with those 3 videos, here's The Order:1886's Galahad having his Dark Knight moment, everybody wants to be Batman...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOCS-55LTRI
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 6:05pm On May 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-00NgvSKgs

Okay, looks like the audio has been sorted in episodes 3 & 4 of Tales from the Borderlands, YouTube's still editing episode 5.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 5:22am On May 23, 2017
cao:

Okay, looks like the audio has been sorted in episodes 3 & 4 of Tales from the Borderlands, YouTube's still editing episode 5.

Yup! He does seem to get explode-y

Look at that beautiful kill count and damage dealt by that thing, lol

At some point, I was half expecting the guy who shot ur ass to get caught in the snare trap. grin
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 5:28am On May 23, 2017
undecided hm! This game never really appealed to me. I just don't know why.

Love the idea that it's characters are based on real adaptions from the knights of the round table...Hold it, did Galahad just pummel the niggas teeth in d ground. That was some sequence of weird punching.
cao:
As we wait for YouTube to finish their editing process with those 3 videos, here's The Order:1886's Galahad having his Dark Knight moment, everybody wants to be Batman...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOCS-55LTRI
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 6:58am On May 23, 2017
Silkmoth:

Yup! He does seem to get explode-y

Look at that beautiful kill count and damage dealt by that thing, lol

At some point, I was half expecting the guy who shot ur ass to get caught in the snare trap. grin
Symmetra got caught instead, while the other killed me.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:08am On May 23, 2017
Silkmoth:
undecided hm! This game never really appealed to me. I just don't know why.

Love the idea that it's characters are based on real adaptions from the knights of the round table...Hold it, did Galahad just pummel the niggas teeth in d ground. That was some sequence of weird punching.
Graphics wise, it's stunning. Although, gameplay can be lacking in some chapters, sometimes they're interactive cutscenes and only just cutscenes. Rather reliant on QTEs. The AI can be very silly, even your NPC allies can be silly, I noticed Igraine kept shooting at nothing in the first chapter. Lycan fight scenes are ultra stupid, just go to a corner, press X to dodge and shoot it in the ass. Rinse and repeat, then triangle to finish off. It's basically a big budget Telltale game with shooting attached. For a game with half breeds, we seem to be killing a lot of human beings...

Sweet sweet graphics, seriously the graphics are amazing. The chapter where you fight aboard a Zeppelin is really something, it begins with a cutscene and when it shifts to gameplay, it's so seemless that you think you're still in the cutscene. But, alas at full retail price it ain't worth it.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 7:11am On May 23, 2017
cao:

Symmetra got caught instead, while the other killed me.

grin
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 8:32pm On May 23, 2017
I recently joined and got approved on terminals, hopefully my lowly ass might actually get some game codes for reviews. Expect some reviews on upcoming/recently released titles, if I get lucky. Might probably only get indie titles. Don't expect horror titles.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 9:17pm On May 23, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 23, 2017
cao:
I recently joined and got approved on terminals, hopefully my lowly ass might actually get some game codes for reviews. Expect some reviews on upcoming/recently released titles, if I get lucky. Might probably only get indie titles. Don't expect horror titles.

That's great.

Don't get selective. No one likes Horror games, yes. But most great YouTube gamers make alot of views on horror games. Mos viewers like me, like to watch the gamers reaction to playing the said horror titles. Which is often times hilarious. It's scary but you will rise up the ladder quickly, if you do venture into the genre.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 12:55am On May 24, 2017
cao:

Noice! Looking forward to seeing your reviews. smiley

What's terminals though?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 1:19am On May 24, 2017
HyDef:

Noice! Looking forward to seeing your reviews. smiley

What's terminals though?
I discovered it, terminals.io, from a DownwardThrust YouTube video during his issue with Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3, where they claimed that he was playing a beta, instead of the actual buggy full game. They provide game codes for reviews for streamers and media types. Later discovered keymailer.co, while job searching on gameindustry.biz. So decided to do a Google search on similar sites. Found a thread on reddit.

Ended up booking a bunch of betas for some games, including LawBreakers. I even cheekily requested a key for Injustice 2. They will probably just side eye me.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 1:22am On May 24, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 3:51am On May 24, 2017
cao:

I discovered it, terminals.io, from a DownwardThrust YouTube video during his issue with Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3, where they claimed that he was playing a beta, instead of the actual buggy full game. They provide game codes for reviews for streamers and media types. Later discovered keymailer.co, while job searching on gameindustry.biz. So decided to do a Google search on similar sites. Found a thread on reddit.

Ended up booking a bunch of betas for some games, including LawBreakers. I even cheekily requested a key for Injustice 2. They will probably just side eye me.

Well well, that's sounds rather attractive. I'd love to do that if I wasnt being sidelined by life. but I'd love to see a review by you.

And people searching for videos on these upcoming or trending games could stumble upon your channel, and more traffic to you. Very nice venture I'd say. Good work cao.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 10:58am On May 24, 2017
cao:
Don't ask why...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs1ryUiLLXU

But why lol!

Quite random

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.