Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) (12003 Views)

Edo 2020: John Oyegun Explains How Buhari Endorsed Obaseki / Oyegun Meets Saraki & Other APC Senate Caucus (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke's Resignation Letter To APC Chairman, John Oyegun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
APC National Working Committee led by John Oyegun today met with House of Representatives Caucus Members in Abuja.Details of their meeting is yet to be known

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/apc-national-working-committee-meet-apc.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2017

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ok but I need to sleep
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Alleviating: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
I'll comment when I wake up undecided

1 Like

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by udejiga17(m): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Just saw osinbade's brother

3 Likes

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
And what's the visit about? To see how far they've been disappointing?

1 Like

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
chanji

2 Likes

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by tizzdi(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oyegun...Nigeria's own Leicester..managed to do d impossible wink

1 Like

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by DrObum(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Meeting upon meeting wey no dey epp economy, na meeting b that wan

2 Likes

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
PDP in white
APC in black
DYING MAN = Nigeria

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by HAH: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
They want the house of rep to be a rubber stamp since the senate is proving stubborn, lie lie, we need a vibrant national assembly with opposition since PDP has failed in its duty to checkmate the ruling party with their internal wrangling.

Democracy without opposition is useless

1 Like

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by jerryBoss1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
FP, I thank people above me for remaining space for me ....
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Fesirb111: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
I need chilled 7up oooo
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by steric58(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good evening everyone please I have some questions to ask about about Ago Are I will be relocating soon, I couldn't get better answer on Google pleaee kindly signify if you don live for this town or still living there thanks a lot
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thieves. angry
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Heavy rain now.. Sleep is raping me.. I succum
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Click like if you thought you saw VP Osibanjo in the pix?

That guy can go for a double for the VP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 12:24am On Mar 24, 2017
smithsydny:
Heavy rain now.. Sleep is raping me.. I succum
are you in aba or pH its raining there
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by budusky05(m): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Change coming again.

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by kenben: 12:37am On Mar 24, 2017
In the midst of the raging political storm, oyegun has succeeded in maintaining his cool calm nature. If only we had more of his type in government, APC would have been more successful.

1 Like

Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 1:25am On Mar 24, 2017
See ad that guy resemble my fellow Igbobian.
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by omowolewa: 1:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Oyegun, it's like Senators are not cooperating bah?
This man looks like Osinbajo, is a barrister or a professor?
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:17am On Mar 24, 2017
last35:
PDP in white
APC in black
DYING MAN = Nigeria

LOL
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Sammiejokes(m): 5:17am On Mar 24, 2017
johnreh:
chanji
in your dreams the last the they won the two southern state. unless we have a viable opposition, but don't mention PDP in south West and North. dead Party. well pdp may still rule ekiti beyond 2018.
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:12am On Mar 24, 2017
A.P.C............. Change
P.D.P............. Change the Change
2019 will be interesting
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# set of clowns
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
are you in aba or pH its raining there
owerri
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Dbakre1: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2017
WHAT I THINK HE SHOULD DISCUSS WITH THEM
...embark more on productive and progressive legislation
...shun corrupt activities so as not to bring shame to yourself, family and the party.
...liaise more with your constituencies and talent spot brilliant residents for consultation.
...rather than colonizing the party structures in your constituencies and create divisions, work more with the grassroots and provide dividends of democracy for them. This will earn you automatic support for more political offices without much stress.
...borrow a leaf from the trouble within the main opposition, PDP and work against such in APC.
...do not forget your oversight functions all the time and work with other legislators from other parties to achieve this.
...try as much as possible to avoid the sight tight syndrome approach common among politicians. support the aspirations of younger progressive individuals to boost democracy and enhance more development.
...always defend your party collectively and support good policies of the executive arm of government.
...dont openly oppose the authority when a party man of any level is being questioned for corrupt or criminal conduct, we have to live by example for nigerians to take us serious.
...always have it at the back of your minds that only God almighty gives and takes power, avoid violence and discourage your supporters from such acts. The nations have lost uncountable souls already.
...always remember that we promised change and you rode to this position because human beings like you voted you. remember that there is nemesis. do what is right all the time and put smiles on peoples faces.
...be a good nigerians prayerful always.
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2017
bunch of thieves...
Re: John Oyegun Meets With APC House Of Reps Member In Abuja (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ok. I do hope their meeting is in the best interest of well meaning Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never Offered Neither Have I Received 750m Or Any Money From Any Party / Bandits Gun Down 15 Farmers In Katsina / Simon Achuba: Yahaya Bello Hasn’t Completed A Project In Four Years – Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.