Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia (33198 Views)

Flavour And His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophie Okoli Step Out Together / After The Release Of Kemi Olunloyo , Flavour Shares Topless Picture Again !!! / Flavour Pictured With His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
sad
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by Ada9103(f): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fresh kids
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by Nofuckgiven: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Karma loading,time shall tell! undecided
Even the Bible said 'do unto others what you want them to do to you!'
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by bewla(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tazdroid:
Hmm, didn't even know Flavour had kids until now.

But why them back camera? Shyness? grin
Them heat light
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by ashjay001(m): 12:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Whoeppme:
FTC I made it finally
They all look good
Pele
U really were still beaten to it!
Try again another time!
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by whytediamond(m): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2017
Whoeppme:
FTC I made it finally

They all look good

Nearly, May you never miss heaven by 0.098865second - Amen
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by Whoeppme(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2017
sorry1:
I feel u.

Na me feel you pass brodali
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by chris31(m): 1:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Flavour will be looking seriously for a woman that will give him a male child...Nwoke na ife
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by nengibo: 1:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Tazdroid:
Hmm, didn't even know Flavour had kids until now.

But why them back camera? Shyness? grin
Kidnappers
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by UncleJudax(m): 1:54am On Mar 24, 2017
DollarAngel:
Flavour you need a male child
Him fit adopt you. Give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by thinkmoney(m): 2:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Whoeppme:

They all look good
Aha, did you say that base on the colour of their cloth or hairstyle? Because I don't see what you used to come to that conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by HARDDON: 3:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Isnt life funny?
Imagine what he is doing to others daughters n behold life is just dashing him daughters!
lipsrsealed
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by Moving4: 3:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Cute
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 24, 2017
IDGAF
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by kosisokosi48(m): 6:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Others shearing money and you are shearing adorable pictures ...isorite lemme come and be going !!!
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by holysina(m): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Family meeting cheesy angry grin
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by DocHMD: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2017
edlion57:
Amu ezuike 1 Na Igbo land
You no well.

Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by lailo: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2017
oya use their mama names name them
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by edlion57(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
DocHMD:

You no well.
angry grin
Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by phynofino: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2017
no better Igbo name again?
You are claiming to promote Igbo, but your shildren no reach get native name sofia? afa ndi akwuna You flavor nawash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shares Adorable Photo With His Daughters, Gabrielle & Sofia by Whoeppme(m): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
thinkmoney:

Aha, did you say that base on the colour of their cloth or hairstyle? Because I don't see what you used to come to that conclusion.

Lol see me wahala
I used my own sense to jugde the pic oya see it from ur own way in jisos name i command

its allowed

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church / Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.