Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Benefit Of Studying Computer Science At An Institution Of Management Studies - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Benefit Of Studying Computer Science At An Institution Of Management Studies (344 Views)

Can I Cancel My Resignation In A Federal Government Institution? / How Good Is Studying Computer Science / What Are The Benefit Of ITIL Certification In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Studying Computer Science At An Institution Of Management Studies by Smile5n(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello!
Please help me out.i want to study computer science at an institution of management studies,but the truth is that i have no idea of things that am going to come across while studying in the institutions.
Please can you tell me more about studying in an institution of management studies(ND),what are the topics and Career opportunity in it?
Your humble advice is appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Igi Company / Co-founder - Acquisition & Business Development / Library Management Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.