Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" (19066 Views)

Obaseki And Shuaibu Visit Oba Rilwan Akiolu In Lagos (Photos) / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo / No Vacancy In Enugu Government House, Fr. Mbaka Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by elderbros(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Grundig:
For a so called first class king, this guy talks way too much and dabbles into politics as though it is some sort of domestic affairs

So it is Kano that he should talk about

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
CallmeGlad:
If you are still under the illusion that power will shift back to any other party or than APC come 2019,you either need serious flogging or brain resetting.
Is Apc ruling Nigeria better?
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by frugal(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
And that was why about nine months to the 2015 governorship election, I told residents of Lagos that Ambode will be the next governor of the state either they vote or not but they all doubted me.

This is an indictment.

Can Nigeria ever work?
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by hardbody: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
yemmight:
This Oba talk no dey make sense to me.

First class in Lagos or Nigeria?

Just asking
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by nazzyon(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
So Admin's on Nairaland now hijack stories and replace them. With stories from their own choice?
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by Guyman02: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Grundig:
For a so called first class king, this guy talks way too much and dabbles into politics as though it is some sort of domestic affairs

So called Oba of Lagos cannot speak when real Yoruba traditional rulers are talking, they just added Lagos (which is a Portuguese name) to his title to make him look a bit relevant.
Native Yorubas can not compare him to the Ooni or Alaafin as a first class monarch.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by Raph82(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
What a reckless statement from the King.
Too poor of him, such statement is not expected of a 1st class king. He should be moderate in speech and bridle his tongue whenever he's addressing the public or pressmen. That statement is antidemocratic. Democracy has to take its natural route by way of election and people got to contest for political offices, irrespective of the incumbent's performance.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by Ehinmola(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tunami:
This oba talks too much.
. The oba is entitled to his opinion as a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Raph82:
Too poor of him, such statement is not expected of a 1st class king. He should be moderate in speech and bridle his tongue whenever he's addressing the public or pressmen. That statement is antidemocratic. Democracy has to take its natural route by way of election and people got to contest for political offices, irrespective of the incumbent's performance.
Who dash am first Class?
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by Raph82(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Who dash am first Class?
Abi o!
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by Raph82(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Who dash am first Class?
Abi o.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by ibedun: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Who dash am first Class?
Raph82:
Abi o!

What is wrong with these Lagosian-wanna-bes? Eyin werey......

Tha Oba has spoken, take it or go back to your barren region.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by omoharry(f): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
I did not hear any comment from this Oba over the lopsided arrest in Ife..even his colleague was also included in the arrest..what a humiliation..na only politic he always dey comment on becos his poket will be loaded with money thereafter.No Fulani suspects were among the suspect paraded, rather they are suggesting they be compensated by the govt,..what a country..this administration of APC headed by Buhari is a replica of what he stands for....i just tire for Nigeria...i did not vote for Buhari becos i have always known him to be a sectional leader and a religious bigot..however, Ambode is doing well, i did not vote for him the last time but becos of his performers i will vote for him in the next election..that is if our vote will still count under this APC lead govt..as for Buhari..i would rather vote for a goat than vote for him. This is the reason i am not a card carrying member of any party..because it blind your sense of assessing electorate objectively..i rather vote for an efficient people and not becos they belong to a particular party
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ambode is doing fine..

God bless the king..

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by nku5: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
King of the Lagoon. #shameless
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by Charly68: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
The oracle has spoken again. !
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by kareemkamil(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
nawa for this Oba ooooooooooo. just imagine altrances.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by tonio2wo: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oba Lil Wayne! cheesy
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by snezBaba: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
sorry1:
it's the stupidity that you guys exude that worries me. it makes me wonder if humans are actually the most intelligent living thing on earth.
Pele Tie
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by toprealman: 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Grundig:
Ist Class tout
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by Raph82(m): 4:13am On Mar 25, 2017
ibedun:

What is wrong with these Lagosian-wanna-bes? Eyin werey......

Tha Oba has spoken, take it or go back to your barren region.
Oga take it easy, I'm a typical Yoruba man. I'm always cautious of my actions & reactions, I know when one is reasonable and when he's out of it. I'm not blinded by ethnic bigotry, biased mind & foul statements. I can't come on open forum to say people are insane because I want to defend my interest, that's sign of immaturity.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by ibedun: 6:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Raph82:
Oga take it easy, I'm a typical Yoruba man. I'm always cautious of my actions & reactions, I know when one is reasonable and when he's out of it. I'm not blinded by ethnic bigotry, biased mind & foul statements. I can't come on open forum to say people are insane because I want to defend my interest, that's sign of immaturity.

See this Lagosian-wanna-be Biafran. Please swerve joor. Typical Yoruba Ko, typical Itshekiri ni! Nwokem!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by ibedun: 6:44am On Mar 25, 2017
omoharry:
I did not hear any comment from this Oba over the lopsided arrest in Ife..even his colleague was also included in the arrest..what a humiliation..na only politic he always dey comment on becos his poket will be loaded with money thereafter.No Fulani suspects were among the suspect paraded, rather they are suggesting they be compensated by the govt,..what a country..this administration of APC headed by Buhari is a replica of what he stands for....i just tire for Nigeria...i did not vote for Buhari becos i have always known him to be a sectional leader and a religious bigot..however, Ambode is doing well, i did not vote for him the last time but becos of his performers i will vote for him in the next election..that is if our vote will still count under this APC lead govt..as for Buhari..i would rather vote for a goat than vote for him. This is the reason i am not a card carrying member of any party..because it blind your sense of assessing electorate objectively..i rather vote for an efficient people and not becos they belong to a particular party

When are you returning to Onitcha?

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by Wolfbrother(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Keneking:
Wetin Ambode don do since he took ova?

I prophesy than a non indigene would contest in 2019 elections and lead the way. Only the State Court can upturn the result.

We are watching, so far the governor has not performed.

Poor performance so far.

His peers like El Rufai, Tambuwal, Wike even Fayose are ahead of the curve with lean resources.

Useless APC government

The way the success of Lagos dey pain una ehn... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by omoharry(f): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2017
ibedun:

When are you returning to Onitcha?
who tell you sey i be Igbo..yeye tribalist.
Re: Oba Rilwan Akiolu: "No Vacancy For Lagos Governorship Position In 2019" by nairamaniac: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2019
How time flies.

I remember reading this thread 2years ago(2017).
Fast forward to 2019, where is Ambode?

This man did not consider Tinubu in his prophesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Minister, Ibe Kachikwu Indicted In Diezani’s UK ‘Bribery’ Case / Buhari, APC Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos) / "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.