Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim (36627 Views)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dino malaysia sorry melaye has no known biz that he is running yet he flaunt so much wealth which are subject to investigations. its obvious that mr malaysia has been embezzling constituency allocations to his senetorial district.

2 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by mercyland93(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
APC is a party filled with fraudsters and scammers. Imagine an APC Senator.
Are we suprised? Buhari could not provide his waec, when he was confronted, what did he do?
He went and hired SANs just to covers his certificate scam.
Shame.

Imagine, how many schools will this man claimed he graduated from. Nawaoo
Anyway my first time in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by bizzibodi(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dino how market?i suspect that rascal use Jonah malaye Ssce to enter get admission to university.

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Dee60: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
MR, PLEASE POST YOUR SEVEN DEGREES ON NAIRALAND AND SHAME THE DETRACTORS. BUT CHECK WELL BEFORE YOU POST. IF YOU POST ANY OLUWOLE, AMERICA WILL KNOW! HAVARD WILL KNOW. LSE WILL KNOW. AS FOR ABU? LETS WAIT AND SEE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by masseratti: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
elampiro:

I think ABU would rather side with Dino to save their own image, even if it means going to cook results.
no school will try that for any individual,the problem they are having now is that,they allow the guy to do masters programme without verifying his transcript,its absurd,they are messed up already,better they come out with clean hands,the truth.

5 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by yahmohy27: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Opakan2:

Na so..

But if it's to support him against Tinubu and Buhari, he automatically becomes your champion. Continue
cheesy
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Sylva2147: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
chynie:
Sahara go n sleep joor
Only u go say e no graduate
Only u go say e graduate with 3rd class

If una no get news leave Dino alone joor
I think you need to go through what they just said before you continue.
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by osenidvdg(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bowwow11:
fake certificate or not dino is already rich man
Do u pray to make ur own wealth like him? Is abacha not rich. Hmmm good name is better than riches.A responsible man ill understand better that good name is a goodwill and best lagacy we can leave behind for our children and generation to come.
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Btruth: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ah! shocked

Wahala nla le leyi ooo. But, tani man yi she kan self?

Anyway, let's continue to dey look.
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Bowwow11(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
osenidvdg:

Do u pray to make ur own wealth like him? Is abacha not rich. Hmmm good name is better than riches.A responsible man ill understand better that good name is a goodwill and best lagacy we can leave behind for our children and generation to come.
if u want to get rich d word clean does not exist in Nigeria ok
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by bizzibodi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
masseratti:
no school will try that for any individual,the problem they are having now is that,they allow the guy to do masters programme without verifying his transcript,its absurd,they are messed up already,bettet they come out with clean hands,the truth.
Head or Tail they loose cooked result 4 him or denied he never graduated then why admit him for master?

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
topsam1:
This is called school and not all these glorified secondary schools we call high institutions in nija...imagine just within few hours, they checked their database and confirmed...but ABU is still struggling with their records...SMH...all na thief..pretty sure that guy dey parade fake and crooked result..
No b small tin

laugh won kill me wen I hear d VC of Abu said thy issued him certificate for peace to reign.

hahahaha

#Dino and controversy ah

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Origin(f): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
maasoap:

Believe me if you can, ABU is not struggling with any records. They just don't want to expose Dino Melaye. Simple.

Then ABU is struggling with its integrity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by economania(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
SR-is an old dog that doesn't bark for nothing and an old dog doesn't change the way it barking .Dino already in one chance. I told u na seasons film, many heads will roll in ABU.

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by frubben(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Na u no clean Na u dey talk anyhow for senate house. When sara reporter siddon on top ur matter is finish
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by geekay4real(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Opakan2:

Na so..

But if it's to support him against Tinubu and Buhari, he automatically becomes your champion. Continue
No one is saying he should not fight them, but he that will ask for equity must come with clean hand
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by krasican(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
save this line as a consolation rhythm when the fraud party named APC will be kicked out in 2019.

so u believe with ur thin thin leg u can kick dem out
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Horlawale1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Open ur mouth and prayer
May the turbulent spirit of SR never visit u grin grin grin
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by policy12: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
topsam1:
This is called school and not all these glorified secondary schools we call high institutions in nija...imagine just within few hours, they checked their database and confirmed...but ABU is still struggling with their records...SMH...all na thief..pretty sure that guy dey parade fake and crooked result..

Bros oko oro just within hours? Hmmmm....ABU!! !!

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by policy12: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Origin:

Then ABU is struggling with its integrity.

True talk if na poor man Pikinnow dem for dey put am for dailytrust.

4 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by gudnex22(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Should I go on?
NO grin grin
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by bizza45: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
APC is a party filled with fraudsters and scammers. Imagine an APC Senator.
Are we suprised? Buhari could not provide his waec, when he was confronted, what did he do?
He went and hired SANs just to covers his certificate scam.
Shame.

if u can borrow some sense it can b d best tin u ever did to yourself..... unto say na apc, u come here dey rant.... b4 he entered apc, he was a pdp guy and not now... I don't care if d idiot called Dino is an apc guy or a pdp guy, but try and have a brain so that u stop having this one party syndrome and u will also know that both your pdp and apc are scammers..

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by hush15: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
He is an APC senator, stop diverting the topic.
This is a big stain to the fraudulent party.

Nigerians shouldn't miss the point here. All these expose are just unnecessary efforts by SR that cannot prove that the guy is not a graduate. Harvard didn't deny him, they only said he only did a week long seminar. ABU cannot deny the man cos he is running a masters program with them presently and that cannot be done with a degree transcript and as for LSEnP, am sure it's not from what happened with Harvard but SR cannot admit that. Neway, all these are meaningless cos the constitution doesn't make it mandatory to have all these to become a senator. So SR should engage in constructive and positive journalism that touches deep on Nigerian growth and development.

Is it only Dino, tinubus certificate saga is still there o. Whether na Chicago State University or University of Chicago, till today we never know and so far, he has done two terms and a well reckoned leader in his party.

Bubu too among recent times didn't need a certificate to run for presidency so I still don't understand the fuss over Dino o. Whether a fifth class or hundredths class or certificate of attendance in Harvard, the point is he went through them all and SR should stop all these nonsense reporting struggling to prove nothing

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Jesusloveyou: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Shiitposter:
If there is one thing we can take home from this it's that you dont need a school certificate to be extremly successful. All you need to do is just find your way into APC party and you're set for life..
you are wrong,
Apc dont share money, they is no money to share,
Dino and saraki made their money without any authentic business under pdp in 16yrs.
Think well next time before posting,
O ye little ipod.

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Jesusloveyou: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
masseratti:
no school will try that for any individual,the problem they are having now is that,they allow the guy to do masters programme without verifying his transcript,its absurd,they are messed up already,bettet they come out with clean hands,the truth.
you are right,
The same david ogbonna help dino to bribe his way to go service without meeting the requirement for service and graduation,
Also bribe his way to run his masters program.
That ipod head of department must be arrested for the fraudulent act

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
eph123:
Buhari is the godfather of them all, Mr 30 SANs to defend zero certificate.

What a party. Party of illiterates, how can they ever create sound policies?
This government don't even have ideas of what is policy o. They just want to be in power without clues on how to make a masses friendly policy. As for PIB bill, if these fools have idea of how to make laws, Nigeria would have been most developing country in Africa.

We need to expose INEC chairman and it's officials. They collected bribes to tender certificate of return to fools as lawmakers and president and governors.

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by emi14: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
The fact that Dino have school certificate and one degree is enough to quench any insult or blackmail intended by Sahara desert sorry report, after all Baba no get where they write his name. Why can't Sahara investigate bubas certificate.
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by jeffjuliuS(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
SR is a failing generation media not for me
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by brightgreat(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Queen of sarcasm

It's okay

Amarabae:
yes o. They would have carpet it just like APC Carpeted the grass cutting millions embezzelement by SGF Lawal.
Just like they carpeted APC Dogara over the budget padding scandal.
Should I go on?
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by deomello: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
“I want to announce that this is the eighth degree that I am pursuing. I am also a graduate of University of Abuja, where I did Masters in Policy Analysis. I am a graduate of London School of Economics and Political Science. I am also a graduate of Harvard University. The course I am pursuing now will make it my eighth degree.” - Dino Melaye

2 schools shut him down already and ABU is still scheming left and right how not to disgrace the useless thug and motor park clown they call senator.

Funny how Harvard and London responded within minutes, but ABU the so called prestigious UNI can not hit a few computer strokes to ascertain if this joker secured a degree from them or not.

What a travesty.

2 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
oruma19:
what's happening on nairaland? I tried making comments on the discovery of Allah on a tree and could not comment because it is a Muslim thread. Y can't we ( non Muslims) comment on the thread when in the real sense, Muslims are the ones commenting the most on Christian threads. I don't understand oooo.
My brother the same thing happened to me last week and ever since then, I dey grab rice anytime wey I hear "Islamic section" cheesy

A creed is usully on that section which prevents non Muslims from commenting in that chaotic section. You should know that Muslims are aggressive people who are ready to pick offence in any slight thing, so egbon had to reduce the fight between Christians and Muslims by placing embargo on us cheesy

3 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Shiitposter: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are wrong,
Apc dont share money, they is no money to share,
Dino and saraki made their money without any authentic business under pdp in 16yrs.
Think well next time before posting,
O ye little ipod.

I'm right
Apc do share money, they is money to share,
Dino and saraki made their money with authentic business under pdp in 16yrs.
Think well next time before replying,
O ye little zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki & Philip Shuaibu Visit Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / APC Presidential Aspirants Who Are Buhari’s Ministers (Full List) / Give Betta Edu A Second Chance — Femi Pedro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.