Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match (22878 Views)

Poland Vs Senegal: World Cup,(1 - 2) On 19th June 2018 / Nigerian Man Who Lives In UK Writes After Watching Nigeria Vs Senegal Match / Super Eagles Vs Senegal Friendly Gets March 23 Date (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Blacklister:

First time when u go vex for my eyes be this. Na joke u dey always crack before na. shocked shocked

The thing no reach vexing matter ni angry grin grin

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
I've just thrown away the useless DSTV decoder;bye,bye to rubbish. But come to think of it,is it their fault? In actual sense Nigeria can purchase South Africa and forget about the change. It't painful we are allowing these sub-humans to humiliate us.
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Segadem(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
SirWere:
DSTV can be uselessly useless at times..

Sometimes some people say some nonsense that make you just want to enter cyber-space and slap sense into their skulls. undecided

Anyone with a semi-decent antenna can receive NTA loud and clear but you have to pay 15k to get super-sport.

If you had an iota of common sense, you'll realize one expects coverage of such an international match from a side you pay cash for rather than a free government owned media.

Honestly; if intelligence was food, you'd fuckin starveangryangryundecided
seriously if I were the guy u blasted I will give myself expulsion three months from public forum
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
SirWere:

The thing no reach vexing matter ni angry grin grin
grin he want make sense by fire by force ni cheesy cheesy
No mind am sir cool
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by LordXaaan: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
NextGovernor:
Nigerians like blasting and reacting alot in social media. I just pray one day they won't burst... You people should go and buy antenna.

Most local stations are showing it.
Local stations are showing what?

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by ceejay4real(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
NTA needs to open a 24 hours sports channel that would be on the DSTV & Startimes bouquets as well as GOTV & CTL. Nigeria is a very large market and we should capitalise on that to make some good bucks for ourselves! NTA should wake up fast! Sports is very big business especially football. I don talk my own sha. Hope the NTA management will do the needful as soon as possible!

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by arceem(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
dey ar nt 2 blame, wen.nigeria too cant have a satellite broadcast tv , in its country

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by ahamonyeka(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
What is wrong of we host them here in nigeria than London?

I don't know why we like foreign things than our own.can London host their opponent in Africa?

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by seguno2: 1:36am On Mar 24, 2017
sokul:
DSTV needs competition expecially in the Nigerian market

..... and who will provide it?
Maybe the police television and radio station that was recently launched while their barracks remain eyesores will provide the needed competition to DSTv.
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by seguno2: 1:39am On Mar 24, 2017
ahamonyeka:
What is wrong of we host them here in nigeria than London?

I don't know why we like foreign things than our own.can London host their opponent in Africa?

Let us ask our president who abandoned his super-budgeted Aso Rock clinic for treatment in London after banning government officials from doing the same thing.
Is that not corruption?

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 24, 2017
SirWere:

Sometimes some people say some nonsense that make you just want to enter cyber-space and slap sense into their skulls. undecided

Anyone with a semi-decent antenna can receive NTA loud and clear but you have to pay 15k to get super-sport.

If you had an iota of common sense, you'll realize one expects coverage of such an international match from a side you pay cash for rather than a free government owned media.

edakun, have mercy, go easy on the fellow grin

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:
I've just thrown away the useless DSTV decoder;bye,bye to rubbish. But come to think of it,is it their fault? In actual sense Nigeria can purchase South Africa and forget about the change. It't painful we are allowing these sub-humans to humiliate us.

LOL!
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by zudozz: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2017
They no send..we go still subscribe..even me b4 12 now I don run go pay so that my boy go fit watch cartoon when he come back.
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by wasuka14(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2017
This show how idiot u r. I paid forture every month to dstv to enjoy what i want. How much do we paid to NTA? Ur brain is rotten. Do u think if it is SA thats playing they won't show it?? If i have alternative today i will burn my dstv decoder, period!!!
vizkiz:
Your national television station (NTA) is not interested in the match and you expect DSTV to show interest?

Seems you people's brain is leaking cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by ascapella(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Am i paying to watch the "national television station" ?? you must be mad

vizkiz:
Your national television station (NTA) is not interested in the match and you expect DSTV to show interest?

Seems you people's brain is leaking cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Outofsync(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2017
SirWere:

Egbon you wicked oo... shocked shocked shocked

Uselessly useless

Fuckin starve.

Chai!!!
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by nickvanilla(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2017
SirWere:

Haba! Small time we will hear another person has taken a dive into Lagos lagoon. This is savagery!
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Impeller(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
SirWere:

Thank you for finishing this Vizkiz guy for me
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by vizkiz: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by jakandeola(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
professorfal:
Thunder will fire a moderator tonight!
smello
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by professorfal: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
jakandeola:
i'm a smello
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by 14(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
NubiLove:

startimes?

There is startime, isnt it?

you think this TV thing is easy. There is something called TV rights, whoever who has the rights could have required the unthinkeable amount for a friendly game, hence Supersport did not bother. In many african countries, national matches are shown by local channels, not satelite tv. Even in South africa, when bafana bafana plays, games are always on SABC Sport. Dstv is not obliged to serve the nation, they are in busjness remember, they cant just leak money all over without any profit.
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
14:

There is startime, isnt it?

you think this TV thing is easy. There is something called TV rights, whoever who has the rights could have required the unthinkeable amount for a friendly game, hence Supersport did not bother. In many african countries, national matches are shown by local channels, not satelite tv. Even in South africa, when bafana bafana plays, games are always on SABC Sport. Dstv is not obliged to serve the nation, they are in busjness remember, they cant just leak money all over without any profit.

NTA sports on startimes showed the match between Nigeria and Senegal. NTA sports is FREE on startimes.... so even if you have not subscribed you still have the channel showing.
Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by 14(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Smooyis:
I dislike the attitude of DSTV. Once again, they are xenophobic in a way. If it was South Africa they would have forced the match on us. They forget that Nigeria is the giant of Africa.

Not really. Supersport is not oblige to show all matches for South africa. Actually whenever they show the games for South africa, they buy the rights from SABC Sport. Today South africa is playing Guinue bissau, you wont see the match on DSTV - Supersport. The game is on SABC Sport, its a national broadcaster, so they are obliged to go all out to show all SA matches from soccer, cricket and Rugby.

Re: Nigerians Blast DSTV For Not Showing Nigeria Vs Senegal Friendly Match by 14(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
NubiLove:

NTA sports on startimes showed the match between Nigeria and Senegal. NTA sports is FREE on startimes.... so even if you have not subscribed you still have the channel showing.

So there is the answer, why it was not on DSTV. You cant have two satelite tv showing same match. Startime could have refused or even NTA. Now that makes sense.

Nigeria Vs Tunisia: Afrobasket 2017 Finals / Gernot Rohr Accepts NFF’s Contract, Conditions / Manchester City Has The Most Expensive Squad In Football History - CIES

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54