Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING (2492 Views)

An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / Application For The 2017/2018 Agbami Scholarship Is Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by mbscholars: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.

The scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.

REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY

E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in universities within Nigeria:

Medicine & Surgery
Dentistry
Pharmacy
Engineering

QUALIFICATION PROCESS: Interested applicants should click on the “How To Apply” tab to proceed.

Application closes Midnight 7th April, 2017

Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program

Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
SEE ALSO Apply for International College of Management Scholarship in Australia, 2017
HOW TO APPLY

Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program.
Application is open to full-time 100 or 200 level students admitted during 2016/2017 or 2015/2016 academic session only.

1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents

Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
Admission Letter
Birth Certificate
O’ Level Result
JAMB Result
Local Government Area Letter of Identification

2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload

3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload

To apply, follow the steps below

:

1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.

2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.

3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account

4. Click on

www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami

to return to Scholarship site

5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.

6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.

7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.

SEE ALSO 2017 NWAG Undergraduate Scholarship For Females, Nigeria

8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.

9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.

10. Recheck application information to avoid errors

11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information

12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.

13. Return to http://scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.

14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.

If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6

, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)

Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office

16. Return to

www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami

and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion

Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty

https://undergraduatescholarshipalert.com.ng/blog/20172018-agbami-medical-engineering-scholarship-award-application-ongoing/
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Fairezest: 1:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Abeg can u apply without school id
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by mbscholars: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
find anything that can give you an identity Like hostel ID, Confirmation of admission or a valid document issued by the school to only admitted students
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by kposcas2: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please which document can be uploaded in place of jamb result for direct entry students and and which of the admission letter is required. @mbscholars
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by mbscholars: 3:11am On Mar 26, 2017
Note you are uploading these stuff on scholastica which has provisions for both letters but for clarity sake your school admission letter should be the most appropriate.
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Fairezest: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thank you I hope it would not lead to disqualification sha
mbscholars:
find anything that can give you an identity Like hostel ID, Confirmation of admission or a valid document issued by the school to only admitted students
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by PianoWizard: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
mbscholars:
what do you say about using am affidavit of age declaration in place of birth certificate ?
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Emmycrux: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
please for this scholarship, is it strictly for med&sug students? wat of students studying biochemistry,microbiology,human anatomy,human physiology....pls fast respond
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by mbscholars: 2:50am On Mar 28, 2017
Emmycrux:
please for this scholarship, is it strictly for med&sug students? wat of students studying biochemistry,microbiology,human anatomy,human physiology....pls fast respond

The eligible courses were listed there
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Fairezest: 5:46am On Mar 29, 2017
That is the message when i try to apply

Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by tofannyx(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
pls can i upload my waec onlìne result??
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Euopal(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2017
Fairezest:
That is the message when i try to apply

Follow the link below:

/p8cPPw-37
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Euopal(m): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2017
tofannyx:
The waec result should be uploaded in scholastica through this means...check out>
uploading documents for Agbami and Chevron Scholarships
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by mbscholars: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
tofannyx:

You can upload any of your document in scholastica just ensure that the name is correct
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Jessekhedra: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2017
I applied for both at the same time frm same accnt@agbami and chevron!!.. Is there any problem??
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Aiseluck(m): 6:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Jessekhedra:
I applied for both at the same time frm same accnt@agbami and chevron!!.. Is there any problem??
It was strongly started that you cannot apply for both of them
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Fairezest: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2017
Aiseluck:

It was strongly started that you cannot apply for both of them
Pls ooo what browser did u use it is telling me an error occured.
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by mbscholars: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jessekhedra:

You have just disqualified yourself. Just pray to your God harder
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Fairezest: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
mbscholars:

You have just disqualified yourself. Just pray to your God harder
The thing already needs admission letter. So whatelse can i use as an id
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by tobilohba: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
My NIN will be ready at a later time when the application will have closed.. Can I apply and update the NIN later?
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Fairezest: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
tobilohba:
My NIN will be ready at a later time when the application will have closed.. Can I apply and update the NIN later?

See question yes!!!

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by peterpro(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Just finished my Nd can I apply as a Polytechnic student
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by tobilohba: 7:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Thanks brou.. Which of Chevron or Agbami would you recommend considering I'm a 200l engineering student.. and y? Thanks in adv.
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Donchuks023(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please I need past questions anyone with any material please whatsapp 08109565549 egbichichukwuemekamba@gmail.com
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by mbscholars: 5:58am On Apr 07, 2017
tobilohba:
Thanks brou.. Which of Chevron or Agbami would you recommend considering I'm a 200l engineering student.. and y? Thanks in adv.

Agbami the cheerful giver
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Fairezest: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2017
mbscholars:

Agbami the cheerful giver
Please can anyone help with the format of the exam, time allocated and sections in the exam thanks
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Fairezest: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Abeg they did not send me any verification form
Re: 2017/2018 Agbami Medical And Engineering Scholarship Award Application ONGOING by Aiseluck(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fairezest:
Abeg they did not send me any verification form
U have to download d PDF file and then print it so that u can go and sign it,the PDF form is on the overview of your profile page

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Candidates Can Now Choose Two Federal Universities(pdf) / Obafemi Awolowo University 2017/2018 Admission Thread / Boy Scores 100% In UNIZIK Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.