Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Which Betting Company Should I Go For? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Betting Company Should I Go For? (3449 Views)

Which Betting Site Do You Think Is The Best In 2019 / Which Betting Site In Nigeria Has January Transfer Market / Which Betting Company Should I Go For In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by optimistD(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Please I need some advice on sports betting companies. I hope this is the right section for this.
I need to know the differences between bet9ja, Naira bet, sure bet, winners bet, etc.

I am asking because I just developed an interest in being an agent to one of these companies (bet9ja), but I am feeling frustrated with the way I am being treated by the agents. I have gotten several shops at Good locations, but they were all rejected by this company due to the proximity to the existing betting shops of same company (according to them). I was initially told that it shouldn't be less than 5mins walk from the existing ones, but when I got the one of about 6mins walk, it was still rejected that it should be up to 8 to 10 mins walk. I live in PH and have decided to switch to another company. I do not know anything about sports betting and have never even tried it once. Please which other betting company would you suggest I go for with customer and agent friendly packages.

Thanks in anticipation of your good and useful responses.
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Firstly were in ph.. Bet9ja is all over.. Merrybet of Nairabet should serve better..
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
cc: Funkyjms
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Go For PREMIER BET i swear u go get customers die bcus of its has lower stake than all other comany (#50) There's One In My Area Pple Come 4rm Far Places Just To Play Ticket There
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by optimistD(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
Go For PREMIER BET i swear u go get customers die bcus of its has lower stake than all other comany (#50) There's One In My Area Pple Come 4rm Far Places Just To Play Ticket There
Please tell me more about this premier bet. Do they have office in PH? I am about to pay for a shop just to secure it while I make my decision through your advice.
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by optimistD(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
smithsydny:
Firstly were in ph.. Bet9ja is all over.. Merrybet of Nairabet should serve better..
I tried around Ada George, east west road, etc. There seems to be some politics with the approval of site. Not sure though. Do you mean 'merrybet of Nairabet' or 'merrybet or Naira bet.'

Please explain the advantages more to me.

Thanks
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
optimistD:

I tried around Ada George, east west road, etc. There seems to be some politics with the approval of site. Not sure though. Do you mean 'merrybet of Nairabet' or 'merrybet or Naira bet.'

Please explain the advantages more to me.

Thanks
I meant or" u just mentioned 2 areas bro,. Wat area do u intend to open it?
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by optimistD(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
smithsydny:
I meant or" u just mentioned 2 areas bro,. Wat area do u intend to open it?
I don't mind the area as long as it will be viable. But I have been concentrating around the area I mentioned because I live around there.
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
optimistD:

I don't mind the area as long as it will be viable. But I have been concentrating around the area I mentioned because I live around there.
am not in town now would have really wanted to meet with you.. One thing u should consider is were people leave.. That Ada George area u need at least from location area or agip area.., that's quite ok for me..

Still check around
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by optimistD(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
smithsydny:
am not in town now would have really wanted to meet with you.. One thing u should consider is were people leave.. That Ada George area u need at least from location area or agip area.., that's quite ok for me..

Still check around
Thanks bro
I am about to pay for a double shop at elioparanwo road. Though there is one bet9ja there, but it is up to 5mins walk from the shop. But since bet9ja rejected it, I will register with another company. I wish you are in town.
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
optimistD:

Thanks bro
I am about to pay for a double shop at elioparanwo road. Though there is one bet9ja there, but it is up to 5mins walk from the shop. But since bet9ja rejected it, I will register with another company. I wish you are in town.
nice option bro.. I will be town after next weekend God willing. I really want to open something like this but no capital yet.. Wch betting company are using?
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by optimistD(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2017
smithsydny:
nice option bro.. I will be town after next weekend God willing. I really want to open something like this but no capital yet.. Wch betting company are using?
You suggested Nairabet or 'merrybet. Don't know yet. But let me secure the place. I'm consulting. You can drop your contact here to reach you.
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2017
optimistD:

You suggested Nairabet or 'merrybet. Don't know yet. But let me secure the place. I'm consulting. You can drop your contact here to reach you.
check your mail
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by Eradmoore1: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Have you heard of 1960Bet? Try them and you'll never regret taking this decision. You can call their customer service line on 07001960238.
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by optimistD(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
smithsydny:
check your mail
I have replied. Send the message
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eradmoore1:
Have you heard of 1960Bet? Try them and you'll never regret taking this decision. You can call their customer service line on 07001960238.
1960 wetin abeg bros thank u..
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
optimistD:

Please tell me more about this premier bet. Do they have office in PH? I am about to pay for a shop just to secure it while I make my decision through your advice.
im nt sure if der is a in ph but i think there shuld b
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by sure2(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
19:30. Bangu - Macae 1 @ 2.20

Check my signature to contact me after the match
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by Sirjohn84(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Merrybet
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Which Betting Company Should I Go For? by deezgabyOG: 7:19am On May 19, 2021
optimistD:
Please I need some advice on sports betting companies. I hope this is the right section for this.
I need to know the differences between bet9ja, Naira bet, sure bet, winners bet, etc.

I am asking because I just developed an interest in being an agent to one of these companies (bet9ja), but I am feeling frustrated with the way I am being treated by the agents. I have gotten several shops at Good locations, but they were all rejected by this company due to the proximity to the existing betting shops of same company (according to them). I was initially told that it shouldn't be less than 5mins walk from the existing ones, but when I got the one of about 6mins walk, it was still rejected that it should be up to 8 to 10 mins walk. I live in PH and have decided to switch to another company. I do not know anything about sports betting and have never even tried it once. Please which other betting company would you suggest I go for with customer and agent friendly packages.

Thanks in anticipation of your good and useful responses.

(1) (Reply)

Between Livescore.mobi And Flashscore.mobi, See Confusion / Manchester United Player Wages And Contract Expiry Date; / Muslim Players In English Premier League 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.