Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! (822 Views)

RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by Honesty007(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
i warn you that the horror of loosing vital information is about to unveil itself.The hour of collosal digital terrorism is at hand.pls delete all yourinfo now from any device.emails and cloud storage online.
Re: Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by johnydon22(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Honesty007:
i warn you that the horror of loosing vital information is about to unveil itself.The hour of collosal digital terrorism is at hand.pls delete all yourinfo now from any device.emails and cloud storage online.
ironically you are right here on the internet. is that funny or what? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why? Who won thief am
Re: Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by wahles(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin, op, dnt forget to delete ur facebook too oo
Re: Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Honesty007:
So, this impending digital terrorism is targeted at Christians only?

The "horror" is that they would lose vital information?

You need to elaborate further. Before you spread panic.
Re: Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by Honesty007(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
johnydon22:
ironically you are right here on the internet. is that funny our what? grin grin grin grin
Data,your credentials,pics,memos, videos and personal things.do u think am a fool for being here.i dnt keep my credentials online or in online storages.any profile i dnt put my real info because of what is about to happen.i call it trace.
Re: Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by Honesty007(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
So, this impending digital terrorism is targeted at Christians only?

The "horror" is that they would lose vital information?

You need to elaborate further. Before you spread panic.
Yes it is targeted at christians.i am speaking from experience in reference to storage.what am saying is have a hard copy of all credentials or important docs of your life.because one day you may not find it again.The system is about to reset to default.just think about the possibility of waking up and seeing ur pc go blank without any fault.it is then you would know what i am saying.
Re: Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by Wilgrea7(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Honesty007:

Yes it is targeted at christians.i am speaking from experience in reference to storage.what am saying is have a hard copy of all credentials or important docs of your life.because one day you may not find it again.The system is about to reset to default.just think about the possibility of waking up and seeing ur pc go blank without any fault.it is then you would know what i am saying.

and why would anyone want to do this if i may ask?? i mean .. why would they clear all our data? and why the Christians?

1 Like

Re: Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by sokul: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin
Re: Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by Honesty007(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
They r targeting us because we are marked by GOD.
Re: Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by johnydon22(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Honesty007:

Data,your credentials,pics,memos, videos and personal things.do u think am a fool for being here.i dnt keep my credentials online or in online storages.any profile i dnt put my real info because of what is about to happen.i call it trace.
as long as you are using the internet whether you put your real information or not anyone can still find you using your I.P address, so if they really wanted to trace you, they already know your house and room.
Re: Christians Remove All Your Data From Any Computer And Devices!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Did TB Joshua Predict London Terror Attack??? / Dehumanization Torture And Human Right Violation In The RCCG Redeemed Camp / EgĂșngĂșn - Understanding Your Ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.