Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Whitney And Ray-j Dating? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney And Ray-j Dating? (1925 Views)

Ray J Singer's Fiancee Dumped In Leaked Nude Photo Scandal / Kim Kardashian And Ray J Soon To Be Neighbours / Ray J Slams Kim Kardashian & Kanye West In New Single ‘I Hit It First’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitney And Ray-j Dating? by justin04(m): 2:03am On Jan 22, 2007
Is Whitney Houston and Ray-j(Brandi's younger brother)dating? Rumor have it that they have been seen around lately. Whitney is 19 years older than him. I guess Whitney is trying to get her groove back.
Re: Whitney And Ray-j Dating? by Ameriefan(f): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2007
justin04:

Is Whitney Houston and Ray-j(Brandi's younger brother)dating? Rumor have it that they have been seen around lately. Whitney is 19 years older than him. I guess Whitney is trying to get her groove back.
I read this shit on some celebs gossip site
but i dotn think it's true Ray is helping her on her new CD
that's coming out.
Re: Whitney And Ray-j Dating? by sapphirre(f): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2007
Seeing that I have the same trend then I guess I am not the only one who heard about it.
Re: Whitney And Ray-j Dating? by Free(f): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2007
yea
i heard bout this dnt know if is true though undecided
Re: Whitney And Ray-j Dating? by jaybaby(f): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2007
Yea i heard abt it 2 but they said it's no DATING --that Ray is jus helpin her out on her new CD but pple said how come they go out on Dinner dates & he drops her off @ home @ abt 11pm & he opens the door 4 her.
Re: Whitney And Ray-j Dating? by Ameriefan(f): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2007
jaybaby:

Yea i heard about it 2 but they said it's no DATING --that Ray is jus helpin her out on her new CD but people said how come they go out on Dinner dates & he drops her off @ home @ about 11pm & he opens the door 4 her.
that's what i said too,but people are just turning
this up and down.
Re: Whitney And Ray-j Dating? by justin04(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2007
Re: Whitney And Ray-j Dating? by jaybaby(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2007
Wetin cooncern una self?
Re: Whitney And Ray-j Dating? by Free(f): 1:31am On Jan 24, 2007
hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Gets New Tattoo(pics) / This Is A Very Sensitive Topic, Please Lets Be Careful. / Terry G And Son.. Cute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.