Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria (7290 Views)

Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos / Daniella Okeke Steps Out In Severely Ripped Jeans. Sexy Or Trashy? / Gozie Okeke Gospel Singer(aka Nshawa) Pregnants One Of The Gals N Destiny Kids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by AloyEmeka9: 6:37am On Dec 22, 2009
Look at Actress Ifeoma Okeke of Nigeria
Posted To The Web: Monday, December 21, 2009 - Posted By OnlineNigeria.com

Look at Actress Ifeoma Okeke of Nigeria exposing her bosoms and maybe unmentionables too. U can see her pink bosoms popping out. She should undressed herself on national television too. G8 girl. Asked one certain time about her relationship,she said, I don’t have any regret about my self, the only regret I have was my last failed relationship.

If God can please give me another chance to turn back the hand of time, I will tell God that I’m sorry, that I need an opportunity to amend the two years that I spent in that relationship. I have never regretted anything in my life like that. Apart from that, I love the way I am, though I’m fat but I’m 5.8 tall.

So, am tall enough and I have a pretty face. I’m not saying I’m perfect but, as a human being I’m just okay Thax, for accepting your mistakes on your failed relationship. God will give you another chance, ,but pls be careful this time around…… those bo.obs of yours Your bo.obs are not too bad, try and keep fit But wait ooooo.I hope her bo.obs are not fake. But she’s been lying about their size. the bosoms are not a 32DD, they are at best a C cup Best body ever?

Ifeoma Okeke

[b] Her backside is not finishing what her bosoms started,maybe thats the reason for the failed relationships . I want to smoke a blunt with Ify Okeke. Damn big bust, bumper to bumper.Maybe it will give her the test of a true relationship Hahaaaaaa may be all these retarded lovers are all jealous because she is beautiful.All the kick and go lovers are probably sitting behind the television now and wishing they had her bo.obs. You guys are probably looking under her sports bra Look at Actress Ifeoma Okeke of Nigeria exposing her bo.obs and maybe unmentionables too. U can see her pink bo.obs popping out. She should undressed herself on national television too. G8 girl.
Asked one certain time about her relationship,she said, I don’t have any regret about my self, the only regret I have was my last failed relationship. If God can please give me another chance to turn back the hand of time, I will tell God that I’m sorry, that I need an opportunity to amend the two years that I spent in that relationship.
[/b]
I have never regretted anything in my life like that. Apart from that, I love the way I am, though I’m fat but I’m 5.8 tall. So, am tall enough and I have a pretty face. I’m not saying I’m perfect but, as a human being I’m just okay

Thax, for accepting your mistakes on your failed relationship.
God will give you another chance, ,but pls be careful this time around…… those bo.obs of yours
Your bo.obs are not too bad, try and keep fit

Ifeoma Okeke

But wait ooooo.I hope her bo.obs are not fake. But she’s been lying about their size. the bo.obs are not a 32DD, they are at best a C cup

Best body ever? Her backside is not finishing what her bo.obs started,maybe thats the reason for the failed relationships . I want to smoke a blunt with Ify Okeke. Damn big bust, bumper to bumper.Maybe it will give her the test of a true relationship

Hahaaaaaa may be all these retarded lovers are all jealous because she is beautiful.All the kick and go lovers are probably sitting behind the television now and wishing they had her bo.obs. You guys are probably looking under her sports bra

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=11970&z=12
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by THEAMAKA1: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2009
[size=40pt]THAT'S A REAL PERSON?!?!?!?![/size]
as long as ive been seeing that pic, i thought it was some photoshopped blown up picture of someone.
i never knew it was real.
[size=20pt]OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!![/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by mbulela: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2009
two of una and amebo, i tire.
Aloy and Amaka, amebos for life.
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by mbulela: 7:41am On Dec 22, 2009
all these working ladies wey full Nollywood!!!
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by THEAMAKA1: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2009
mbulela:

two of una and amebo, i tire.
Aloy and Amaka, amebos for life.
wtf is your problem?
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by mbulela: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

wtf is your problem?

i dont expect such low life language from you.
I assumed you were better than that.
It was simply a joke, after all i read the post too.
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by THEAMAKA1: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
okay, then no offence taken.
sorry about that.
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by amebono1: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

wtf is your problem?

why do your hormones shout out all the time?

get off the " too serious" attitude already

mbulela:

i dont expect such low life language from you.
I assumed you were better than that.
It was simply a joke, after all i read the post too.

even i myself saw it as a joke

the way people act with what they read on the net, i hope what they hear in real life, does not give them a high blood pressure
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by jona2: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2009
igbo babe.
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by jona2: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
ifeoma is hotter than cossy. lipsrsealed
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
What is this thread about again? undecided
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2009
o
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2009
Okay I just learnt this thread is about an ugly gap toothed lady
with fake breasts and showing them off because she's got an ugly face.
I'll be back
. cool
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by Borat1: 1:49am On Dec 23, 2009
Relationship?
What relationship?
That bi*ch needs a life, and IF she actually paid for those boobiez then Hot Damn she got ripped-off!
Re: Amebo Corner: Look At Actress Ifeoma Okeke Of Nigeria by kemisuga(f): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2009
What is all about this post?

(1) (Reply)

See Club In PH Where Ladies Take Off Their Clothes To Entertain Customers [VIDEO / Omg!!!! Meet The Rich & H0t Abuja Mama With The Biggest B00bis [see Photos] / RHOP: Wendy Osefo And Nneka Ihim Unfolding Shocking Drama Of Egocentric Demeanor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.