Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires (11256 Views)

GBFoods Completes ₦20billion Tomato Processing Factory In Kebbi State / North East Farmers To Remit N1.5bn Loan Repayment Today. / Kebbi Farmers Get 500kg Castor Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 24, 2017
No do am now make Fulani herdsmen use your skull dey drink kunu and nunu plus them go mistake your scrotum for dabino
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Champele(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Story for the goods. We are tired of hearing this kind hope giving. Story tallers
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Ijaya123: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Ezechionye:

so every body in Kebbi is into farming?

What is the population of Kebbi state?

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by kabawa(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Daniel058:
Meanwhile in the East, it's the opposite especially in Ebonyi state
They are collecting from farmers instead of supporting them...

But always write in the Internet how they are helping the poor farmers...

Tufiakwa OCHICHI GBARA OKU.. cry

Cry cry baby you go wail till thy kingdom come grin
You go turn awilo logomba at last rago grin
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Is it the same kebbi and birnin-kebbi we do recite in state and capital or kebbi of another country because I'm wondering where they got 250,000 farmers in the whole of kebbi state.
I prefer the truth rather than all this fake propaganda to score cheap political points. We have gone beyond days where lies can't be easily debunked.
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by kabawa(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2017
botad:
What is the total population of Kebbi State? Some people will just open their mouth to talk rubbish once they see reporters microphone.

Oga, abeg see to policies that will strengthen the Naira and leave farmers alone.

Your surfer just start,you go soon start to pick kpangolo go sell grin
Your mumuness tie wrapper grin

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by bobbybrown007: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2017
so stupid to say, why cant he do it from where he comes from? Or is it a crime
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by kabawa(m): 7:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
Is it the same kebbi and birnin-kebbi we do recite in state and capital or kebbi of another country because I'm wondering where they got 250,000 farmers in the whole of kebbi state.
I prefer the truth rather than all this fake propaganda to score cheap political points. We have gone beyond days where lies can't be easily debunked.

Shot up your stinking mouth have you ever been to Kebbi B4
You fools will just sit in your erosion ravaged cave and be insulting others that are far beyond them cool
Google the population of Kebbi and craw back to your cage mahaukaci grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by kabawa(m): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Ijaya123:

What is the population of Kebbi state?

Don't mind the idiot.
He needs blood tonic and peak milk.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Amoto94(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Way to Go. Let's embrace productivity and shun unproductive ways.
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by emi14: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:

And Fayose is busy sharing rice to Ekiti people

The Federal government, World Health Organisation and UNICEF should just declare Ekiti state as a refugee camp so it becomes a norm.

Sign of laziness
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by frank202012: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:

Benefactor spotted! Awon "Rice dem gang"

suffering smiler
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by GreatZaza(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:

The Federal government, World Health Organisation and UNICEF should just declare Ekiti state as a refugee camp so it becomes a norm.

what gas fayose got to do with the permanent Secretary alleging, ascerting, claiming that they have created 80 000 millionaires, do u know what 80k souls is, not 80k seed of rice or beans o. chai chai chai
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by OlujobaSamuel: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2017
where dem release this madman again? which kind promise be this?
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2017
kabawa:

You fools will just sit in your erosion ravaged cave and be insulting others that are far beyond them cool
slowpoke are you seriously asking me if I've been there? I don't come online shouting about where I've not seen before just to make lies soar. Even kano won't speak of such. Ask those who work in seed distribution business here in the NEW and come back and speak olodo BMW crew. U think it's everyone that types without seeing first

Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by frank202012: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2017
kabawa:

Don't mind the idiot. He needs blood tonic and peak milk.

aboki e don do nah
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Earth2Metahuman: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Capitalist shithead like emefiele should leave the farmers to farm and sell directly to consumers like other food items.

He will find a way of making it hard to get locally made rice now after government buys everything just make more maningless profit for government at the expense of hungry masses.
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Daniel058(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2017
kabawa:

Cry cry baby you go wail till thy kingdom come grin
You go turn awilo logomba at last rago grin
why would you quote me even as you know you have no meaningful thing to type??
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by SuperBlack: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2017
In which part of Germany is Kebbi located?
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2017
kabawa:

This is to help your mediocre comprehension ability because I'm sure you are one of the students I was teaching English language during nysc days but will never attend class.
Earlier, Mr Rahul Savara, the Chief Executive Officer of the company, said that the rice factory would generate 3,500 jobs and engage the services of 6,000 farmers
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by yemmit90: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Oildichotomy:
It is always easy to mouth promises. 250,000 millionaires really?

Are these guys serious? Nigerians without any sense of logical reasoning will clap for this. These kind of promises are kept us where we are cos we always have gullible followers that will clap

It is very possible sir. This method is called "Outgrower Scheme" where all the farm products produced by farmers are sold to outgrower comapany. The return is usually huge if the method is properly implemented.

Besides, we are talking about rice, which i think demands is currently higher than the supplies.

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Donjazzy12(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:

Fayose has turned his people to IDPs!
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Nusaf: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2017
kabawa:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by LockDown69(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Some people will not be happy with this News grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by 989900: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2017
He also assured farmers in the state that government would buy off whatever quantity of rice they were able to produce.

#key
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by kabawa(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

This is to help your mediocre comprehension ability because I'm sure you are one of the students I was teaching English language during nysc days but will never attend class.
Earlier, Mr Rahul Savara, the Chief Executive Officer of the company, said that the rice factory would generate 3,500 jobs and engage the services of 6,000 farmers

IF YOU ARE SO PAINED YOU CAN TRY 3RD MAINLAND DIVE grin
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2017
kabawa:

IF YOU ARE SO PAINED YOU CAN TRY 3RD MAINLAND DIVE grin
It's 3rd mainland bridge not DIVE. Stop achaba bixnex and graduate from makaranta first so you won't be asked your certificate later and you start crying you have only Nepa bills. Lols
Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by kabawa(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Infinitikoncept:

It's 3rd mainland bridge not DIVE. Stop achaba bixnex and graduate from makaranta first so you won't be asked your certificate later and you start crying you have only Nepa bills. Lols

NWA ABA TRYING SO HARD TO SOUND FUNNY grin
GO DIVE FOR 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE JOR grin

2 Likes

Re: 250,000 Kebbi Farmers To Become Millionaires by EnkayDezign: 10:05am On Mar 24, 2017
kabawa:
Kabawa feeding the nation while idiots are disturbing the nation grin
This is very commendable my people are very hard working and steadfast but we don't make notice nor chest beat cool

Nigeria getting back her lost glory
Thank you Emefiele
Thank you PMB
North rocks cool

Yesso...We no de shout!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Concrete Pond Vs Earthen Pond / Pastor Ashimolowo Explains The Importance Of Rice Farming / Irrigation System Installation And Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.