Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) (19557 Views)

Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) / Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by mykelmeezy: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2017
kevoneal:
Just imagine, money meant to train students diverted to personal use! where is thunder and lightening when you need them?

not supporting corruption

but try use sense n comment at times

its a frigin hospital

some doctors n quack nurses gained employment so did other miscellaneous jobs like security n co

how many lifes r saved in it daily

Nigerians think so small

why do graffiti on the walls if u r closing it at all?

can it be converted to a local government health care centre
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by oviejnr(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2017
Corruption must die by force grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by emyrald91(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2017
waiting for community development plans first. this estate may ...
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2017
hmmm hospital of the rich by the rich, for the rich
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by HAH: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2017
So Kano has there own EFCC

Hope it is not being used to witch-hunt opposition
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by emmykk(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Vickiweezy:

am saying what is difficult for you to code
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by Vickiweezy(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2017
emmykk:
am saying what is difficult for you to code

Dude, you're confused.
I'm only trying to help you out.
You don't even understand what you think you just coded.
In fact, you're lost.
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by 2016v2017: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2017
emmykk:
when will EFCC seize OTA farm in Ogun state?
when will EFCC seize Atiku University in Yola.

Leave big thief and going after small one onlt is corruption
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by EnkayDezign: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2017
fleshbone:
One Sided or Not, Am generally Satisfied with the Support the anti Corruption war is getting from the North! Even if its Only the North and the West that Support the War, its okay for me.

Indeed! I was especially surprised by this video of northern citizens openly booing and taunting a former governor of katsina state, calling him what he is 'Barawo'...'Thief'. Zero tolerance to corruption!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8mQl9iabVQ

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2017
mykelmeezy:
convert it to a LG health center rather than destroy the walls with paint

.geez why r we so backward in Nigeria

The paint serves as a stamp of temporary seizure (meaning while paint stamped), all access is only allowable to authorized personnel.
Once it goes to court or fraudulent owner relinquishing ownership, it can then be converted and repainted.
The repainting is the least of our priorities......
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Rather than spending the money to resuscitate our public health facilities, this crooks steal and spend funds on personal projects........
I propose death by firing squad for all corrupt public officers......

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by EnkayDezign: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2017
benuejosh:
i thought Nigeria has grown pass the Era of using red paints to make such inscription on walls. Can't they simply use stickers or other better ways of telling people that a property is under investigation? if the accused is not guilty, i hope they'll come and repaint such walls and buildings. This is 21st Century, i hope we'll stop this archaic ways of doing things.

I get ur point, but don't you know that stickers will be easily removed, the moment efcc leaves.
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by benuejosh: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2017
EnkayDezign:

I get ur point, but don't you know that stickers will be easily removed, the moment efcc leaves.
For sure, but i also said they can look for other better means. you can write an inscription and Nail it to the wall. if that is pulled out or the sticker removed then can keep the place under lock
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by AreaFada2: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2017
emmykk:
when will EFCC seize OTA farm in Ogun state?
when will EFCC seize Atiku University in Yola.
Leave big thief and going after small one only is corruption
Let them be fooling themselves.

If you leave all the big thieves, every dick and Harry will keep copying them.

You might catch a few small fish, stubborn critics and small political opponents but it won't change anything.
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2017
fleshbone:
One Sided or Not, Am generally Satisfied with the Support the anti Corruption war is getting from the North! Even if its Only the North and the West that Support the War, its okay for me.

I totally agree with you.

The SE and SS love corruption so much that they have turned their regions into safe havens for all shades of unscrupulous elements.

So much so that every attempt at curbing the menace is viewed as witch hunt.

Such a shame!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by mykelmeezy: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

The paint serves as a stamp of temporary seizure (meaning while paint stamped), all access is only allowable to authorized personnel.
Once it goes to court or fraudulent owner relinquishing ownership, it can then be converted and repainted.
The repainting is the least of our priorities......

you heard of crime scene tape?

thats graffiti not "stamp of temporary seizure"
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Some of them built schools across the country with public money while left the public schools to rot. These people are just too heartless the only solution is to start hanging them when find guilty
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by Mcreloaded(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice one seizing the property hope it will not be demolished the way some governors go about demolishing kidnappers houses that could have been donated to the police either as a police station or to motherless babies home or sold and the proceed given to the less privileged.
Some governments self na the (burn) demolishing na him dey sweet them pass
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by crispus09(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
God punish all our currupt politician
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
mykelmeezy:

you heard of crime scene tape?

thats graffiti not "stamp of temporary seizure"

That graffiti, makes everyone realize that. Structure built with stolen funds..........
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by mykelmeezy: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

That graffiti, makes everyone realize that. Structure built with stolen funds..........

n if proven otherwise in a court who fixes the damages?

you dont cut the head off to cure headache

go to saner climes n see how things r done
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Corruption has no tribe, just like a virus, it thrives anywhere it's allowed to,
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
mykelmeezy:

Saner climes abi, well, we live in an insane clime, I wish there could be more insane ways of dealing with this heartless criminals, in a saner clime would some loot money meant to provide healthcare for the masses and use same to build a posh hospital that only his rich friends can afford?
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by mykelmeezy: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
SnowJay92:

Saner climes abi, well, we live in an insane clime, I wish there could be more insane ways of dealing with this heartless criminals, in a saner clime would some loot money meant to provide healthcare for the masses and use same to build a posh hospital that only his rich friends can afford?

touche

when in a zoo behave like a wild animal

i see your point

refer to the military personnel facial expressions

Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
mykelmeezy:

touche

when in a zoo behave like a wild animal

i see your point

refer to the military personnel facial expressions

My people have an adage that says, if someone bites me on the head without minding my hairs in his mouth, I'll bite that person on the buttocks without minding whatever that comes out from down there. Don't talk about civility for people who stole public funds in the most crude ways.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by achieverme(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
madridguy:
CORRUPTION MUST BE ELIMINATED.
If corruption is eliminated, you won't be making comments like this since there won't be money for BMC to settle you and your likes.

Or how else could BMC pay you if they don't go through corrupt means? So, you are also benefiting from corruption from the day you sold your soul for money. So, don't bite the finger that feeds you.
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
mykelmeezy:

Haba Oga, it's only paint (and does not require any specialized skills to rectify).........
Re: Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo) by kevoneal: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
mykelmeezy:

not supporting corruption

but try use sense n comment at times

its a frigin hospital

some doctors n quack nurses gained employment so did other miscellaneous jobs like security n co

how many lifes r saved in it daily

Nigerians think so small

why do graffiti on the walls if u r closing it at all?

can it be converted to a local government health care centre

like seriously??
oga u that "uses sense to comment at times", what sensible thing have you said??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Gbajabiamila Offers 60 PDP Reps Committee Chairmanship, Deputy Slots / Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.