Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Tell us What are you good at. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tell us What are you good at. (1795 Views)

This Is The Best Profession That Will Give You Good Wealth. / Are You Good At What You Do, Make Money Freelancing Online And Getting Paid.... / aRe yoU Good at Writting Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell us What are you good at. by Super(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2005
You want to make money, other than waiting for a job why not do something you are good at.
Lets start with me,i luv the business of I.T so ((((;.)))) am now into consulting.Tell us what u are good at. cool
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by Seun(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2005
I just love to make decisions. The most important decisions, I like to be the one to make them wink
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by kastle: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2005
i'm great at giving good advices,especially when it involves finances.
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by wendytilda(f): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2005
I am good at doing the right esp at the right time.
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by wendytilda(f): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2005
I mean the right thing at the right time.
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by Super(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2005
'Wendy: am good at doing the right thing esp at the right time'. I think thats d best one i've heard yet.someone once said if u do what u enjoy,you don't have to work another day of your life. ;

Re: Tell us What are you good at. by osarumen1(m): 4:22am On Dec 13, 2005
well, candidly speaking not everyone has got what i have - i am a rare breed grin .
i am a determined fellow who possesses the doggedness cry that is required to excel.
i posses certain skills like database management administration using oracle, knowledge in french language, computer applications like excel, microsoft word and power point. wink
i posses the needed skills that endears me to people cheesy. as a graduate of international studies and diplomacy, i have acquired certain skills that makes me irresistable cool. i posses good inter communicational skills that makes me a good public relations personnel  smiley.
as a matter of fact the world is in my hands! grin
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by cammax7(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2005
I can write. I'm a good writer. Anything at all I can write.
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by cushman(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2005
I'm good at writing too. Apart from that, i'm good at planning and taking part in anything righteous. grin
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by tunjikrown(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2005
Though im a graduate of town planning but you wont believe your eyes when you see me on any saturday doing what i know how to do best.............SINGING (at any functions) OWA MBE!!!
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by juni: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2006
[/color][color=Black][/color] I guess i am good at brain storming...looking at issues from different angles and coming out with constructive options thatwould forge us ahead. (not necessarily condemning) basically encouraging people to do what is right, good and the truth.
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by Super(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2006
I am also good at encouraging people and seeing the brighter side of life.
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by Super(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2006
I am also good at encouraging people and seeing the brighter side of life.
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by Get2Mikel: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2009
Am gud at writin,reportin events n gud at givin advices
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by ehibaby(f): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2009
im good @ encouraging pees and drawing,
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by macdy(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2009
am good at writting
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by macdy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
[color=#550000][/color]am also good in singing
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by fellabrims: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hmmn, lets see, am good at writing, that is writing Comedy playlets and inspirational scripts, events planning, Radio Presentation, Jezz, i love the radio, ! and lastly, Customer Service, Its a Odd World right? shocked shocked cool
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by Mrblazer(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2009
I learn the moment I see. I am a copy-cat.
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by elainemia(f): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2009
@ Mr blazer
Exactly, you got that right! Thats the word, i'm a copy-cat too. smiley
Well, i'm very good at hair dressing. when it comes to hair dressing, i can give you the perfect makeover.
I'm good at anything once i put my mind to it.
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
i love playing with numbers
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by malvino: 4:01am On Nov 29, 2009
am good at calculations
am also good at investments
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by step2cash(m): 4:23am On Nov 29, 2009
part time job,
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by alfaaa: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2009
Honestly, this is good. But where is it leading us to?
If we all go on with what we all are good at, will it fetch us jobs?
For me though am hardworking, dogged to the core and can adapt in any environment I find myself in.
Hope to get a masters degree in MIS, I studied Maths/Computer Science and I work as a Finance/Investment Banking Department Assistant and my dream is to fuse Finance and Computer Science together through Management Information System {MIS} by God's grace.
Re: Tell us What are you good at. by sheyijune: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2009
am a good fish farmer, looking for someone to finance me

(1) (Reply)

Read And Send Your Cvs Now / Documentary Production Needs Assistant Production Officer / Customs Ref Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.