Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Female Searching For a partner - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Female Searching For a partner (634 Views)

IN NEED OF A PARTNER / Searching For A Lady/woman For Relationship / AM A Lesbian Need A Partner In Lagos 09084418824 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Searching For a partner by beautifulangel31(f): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Hi, I need a good man and a Christian for a long lasting relationship, he must be from 34 to 40, hardworking and have a good heart. For only men that are matured You can contact me through this mail address felicity4real2008@gmail.com. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Female Searching For a partner by Oscar4real(m): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2017
go to where you recieve your monthly HIV drugs and you will find what you are looking for.... but not on Nairaland
Re: Female Searching For a partner by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Oscar4real:
go to where you recieve your monthly HIV drugs and you will find what you are looking for.... but not on Nairaland

That was too harsh

Btw

Besides you not even sure if you dont fall within the category
Re: Female Searching For a partner by Oscar4real(m): 10:59am On Mar 24, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

That was too harsh
Btw
Besides you not even sure if you dont fall within the category
am sorry if I may sound harsh...
Re: Female Searching For a partner by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
am 24yr old base in abj need a serious muslim man that base in abuja, btw 33 to 40... no 08141987409
Re: Female Searching For a partner by Bigsteveg(m): 1:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Oscar4real:

You are an idiot
Re: Female Searching For a partner by Oscar4real(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Bigsteveg:

You are an idiot

small boy, some matured Dude has talk to me maturedly about this and I apologize yo my comments and are hear insulting me.... if you are positive am not the cause.... cos everyone who is sexualy active stand the risk of being +..... I will assume that you are an underage...

I will respond to your types any longer.. cos Silenceness is the best answers given to a............
Re: Female Searching For a partner by Bigsteveg(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2017
You are welcome

Oscar4real:

small boy, some matured Dude has talk to me maturedly about this and I apologize yo my comments and are hear insulting me.... if you are positive am not the cause.... cos everyone who is sexualy active stand the risk of being +..... I will assume that you are an underage...

I will respond to your types any longer.. cos Silenceness is the best answers given to a............

(1) (Reply)

Dating / I am a / learn here kinky sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.