Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) (1862 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / This Is What Really Happened To The Corper Who Died In Zamfara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by Bensondrums(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2017
You died bcus of the doctor's earlier refusal to treat you bcus of N1500. Even when you still had breadth in you. All you needed wz just oxygen. You were supposed to pass out for serving your country few days from now BT now you are no more. Abraham, my able class rep, my No1 striker, class of 2015 finest why did u leave us so soon? I knw God knows better. Adieu my friend, ADIEU

This is the story of his death as told by his friend...

Am seriously dying and have been crying since for the 3hours Now, a friend of mine, that me and him where together 3hours ago where we went to go charge our phones, we left the phone spot together, and I was supposed to go join him and play a football match but I went home to go eat, after eating I was leaving my house to go back to where I was charging my phone, and was told that 5mins when the young man started playing football, he collapsed and they all rushed him to the hospital and when they got their, the doctor refused to treat him and said they must first pay 1,500 for hospital card b4 treating him, so they did that and after that the doctor went and hide after 45mins he came out and said the young man is dead despite when the man was taking to the hospital he was alive, and only what he needed was oxygen only, so we rushed him to the university of UYO teaching hospital and they confirmed him dead, a friend I was just barely 3hours ago, and his also a copper like me and he was supposed to pass out in less than one week's time and which he got his discharge form for passing out today and now this my friend is no more, am seriously in pains and crying since
I don't knw the mod in charge of dis section BT its disheartening that Nigerian doctors could b dis wicked and heartless. All bcus of N1500.

Pictures of him blow.
R.I. P

Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by Epositive(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2017
sad
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2017
the way young people die these days is alarming
Rest in peace
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2017
the way young people die these days is alarming
Rest in peace
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by Larryfest(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2017
It's very sad our stupid government isn't doing anything for the citizens that voted them in just imagine all because of 1500 the doctor didn't attend to him meanwhile in saner countries doctors are mandated to attend to patients first before anything but here is the reversed when our leaders don't even use the medical centres they built ..
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by CplusJason: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Always remember your creator while you still have breathe.

Sleep in Heavenly peace young man.
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by Homeboiy: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2017
His death has long be ruled
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2017
This is just so sad. RIP
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by Cityfirstborn(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2017
R.i.p

but what first aid response was carried out by those around him when he fainted..i believe at dis age any graduate irrespective of ur discipline shld knw how to carry out a cardiopulmonary resusicitation(Cpr)...100 chest compression for a minute while checking for breath might have stabilised him
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by felle: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Hi,
I wanna talk to you about the corper who died. Can you do me a mail here punchng@gmail.com or a message via our Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/

Thanks

Exturzee:
RIP

Bensondrums:
You died bcus of the doctor's earlier refusal to treat you bcus of N1500. Even when you still had breadth in you. All you needed wz just oxygen. You were supposed to pass out for serving your country few days from now BT now you are no more. Abraham, my able class rep, my No1 striker, class of 2015 finest why did u leave us so soon? I knw God knows better. Adieu my friend, ADIEU

Am seriously dying and have been crying since for the 3hours Now, a friend of mine, that me and him where together 3hours ago where we went to go charge our phones, we left the phone spot together, and I was supposed to go join him and play a football match but I went home to go eat, after eating I was leaving my house to go back to where I was charging my phone, and was told that 5mins when the young man started playing football, he collapsed and they all rushed him to the hospital and when they got their, the doctor refused to treat him and said they must first pay 1,500 for hospital card b4 treating him, so they did that and after that the doctor went and hide after 45mins he came out and said the young man is dead despite when the man was taking to the hospital he was alive, and only what he needed was oxygen only, so we rushed him to the university of UYO teaching hospital and they confirmed him dead, a friend I was just barely 3hours ago, and his also a copper like me and he was supposed to pass out in less than one week's time and which he got his discharge form for passing out today and now this my friend is no more, am seriously in pains and crying since
I don't knw the mod in charge of dis section BT its disheartening that Nigerian doctors could b dis wicked and heartless. All bcus of N1500.

Pictures of him blow.
R.I. P
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by Ramlay(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thank God this barbaric behaviour by the so-called doctor din'nt happened in the North! Hypocrisy and Nairalanders is like 5&6
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by Dumte(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE. BUT I DON'T KNOW FOR THIS DOCTORS OH.
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by Vikky014(f): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bensondrums:

Pictures of him blow.
R.I. P
the man was never a doctor please.
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by rhymesnoni(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
adieu copper bro, RIP
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by PrinceFola(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
So sad!!!!!
RIP brother.........
Re: The corper who died was my friend and my class rep (pix) by zutu29: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bensondrums:

Pictures of him blow.
R.I. P

English language sorry! Bros your grammar bad die

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Duration Might Be Shortened As Senate Amends NYSC Act / Buy White T-shirts At Wholesale Price In Onitsha Main Market - N6500 Per Bundle / Nysc Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.