Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? (5037 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Change Her Mode Of Dressing After Her Son Complained On Her Dressing / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by goldcoinhub: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2017
The rate at which morals are decaying in this present era is quite alarming. It would surely be a thing to over;look when an adult dresses in a manner that is considered unfit. Well its their life and everyone deserves to live it the way they like. But when a little child is dressed up in an outfit that looks wayward, then we all can conclude that we are surely at the end time.

In your own opinion. Do you think this kind of dressing is appropriate on the cute little girl?

[img]https://4.bp..com/-3VPlv1pQnLQ/WNTBioxtiBI/AAAAAAADic4/OU4BZQnsN8c1CdYJgbQGiEIejp8mwkqfwCLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/is-this-kind-of-dressing-appropriate-on.html

lalasticlala
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by goldcoinhub: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Inappropriate

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by Chimaritoponcho: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Yea it looks super cute on the little princess

3 Likes

Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by Jewelnutch: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Very appropriate.
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by Origin(f): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Luckily for her, she cant be held responsible for this. Her parents are the only ones responsible.

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by greatgod2012(f): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2017
The truth is each with his/her fashion taste. And the way an individual view fashion is the way such a person would want his/her child to as well view it, so to parents who can comfortably dress like this, they won't see anything wrong with the girl's dressing but for those who has never and can never dress provocatively like that everything will be wrong with the girl's dressing in their eyes!

Each to his/her own!

Personally, I can't dress for my daughter like this, even if I try it, the girl will not be comfortable with it because she has never been dressed like that before and also, never seen me dressing like that!

Not in anyway condemning those who dresses like that, that's their fashion sense. I don't have any right to condemn whatever makes the other person happy or comfortable!
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2017
grin

As long her parents can afford to dress her fabulously...

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by gqboyy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
It's fashion. Nothing wrong
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
ha parents hav choosen a profession for ha
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by pepemendy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
op you're so jobless

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by dpete1: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
truth be told,it is inappropriate

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
aww cute
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by mhiztaNexy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
what's your own?
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
I think she looks beautiful on it ....if i have a daughter, i will wear her such outfit

1 Like

Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by adexdon(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
goldcoinhub:
The rate at which morals are decaying in this present era is quite alarming. It would surely be a thing to over;look when an adult dresses in a manner that is considered unfit. Well its their life and everyone deserves to live it the way they like. But when a little child is dressed up in an outfit that looks wayward, then we all can conclude that we are surely at the end time.

In your own opinion. Do you think this kind of dressing is appropriate on the cute little girl?

[img]https://4.bp..com/-3VPlv1pQnLQ/WNTBioxtiBI/AAAAAAADic4/OU4BZQnsN8c1CdYJgbQGiEIejp8mwkqfwCLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/is-this-kind-of-dressing-appropriate-on.html

lalasticlala

this is hw it start
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by masseratti: 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Op,what the hell is "dressing"?

Guess you need brighter grammar.

Dressing ko,blessing ni.
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by Idydarling(f): 12:29am On Mar 25, 2017
oh so cute
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Slay princess
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 25, 2017
little children can not just enjoy their childhood again...
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by hoover420: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2017
What is wrong with this child looking cute?
Or have you forgotten it's not in Africa undecided undecided
Only a low life pervert will see this and konji go catch am!
Re: Is This Kind Of Dressing Appropriate On This Cute Little Girl? by akankemi1(f): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2017
very cute, I will dress my daughter like that. no big deal

(1) (Reply)

Tekno's Wife Disgrace & Beats Davido's Wife In Dance Competition / Young Money: Wizkid Versus Olamide / Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.