Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. (2514 Views)

Stereotype About Only Sons / Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by shugarush92(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2017
I am here to narrate my story of how I messed up my family due to my too much quest for wealth. I am John Udeh by name, from Enugu State. Married and was blessed with four kids; three boys and a girl.

i am a wealthy and well to do business man. My business is mainly outside the country and this takes me out of the country all the time. Sometimes, I stay two or three months without my family whenever I travel.

This my oversea business trips started after the birth of my first child which was a girl. My wife complained of my constant absence in the family and get tired of it, for I always give deaf ears to all her complaints. Most often, when she get annoyed of my not being around, I would tell her that my younger brother Sunday and my best friend Jude are always there for you. Unknown to me that I am inviting problems to my family. She would continue to plead that I stay at home and do my import business here in Nigeria.

Moreover, I continued with my traveling business until after the birth of my last son, when my goods were seized by Customs and I have to stop the importing business because they refused to release my goods and my money tied down there.

Unbelievably, the three months I stayed together with my family gave me so much joy. This joy made me to forget about my seized containers and worries as I realized that I have been missing a lot without them.

Unfortunately, my joy was cut short by a bad news. It happened that my second son was rushed to the hospital due to persistent fever and after giving him injections and drugs prescribed by the doctor, the sickness continued. We decided to do the blood test of which DNA test was included, when the result came out, the DNA test shows that he is not my son and this was hard for me to believe. Then I asked my wife if what the doctor said was the truth, she could not give me a reasonable answer. So, I decided to carry out the DNA test of my remaining kids and it
shows that my first daughter and my first sons are my kids and the other two sons are not.

Finally, my wife admitted that she slept with my younger brother on one occasion due to some circumstances beyond her control, that it happened unknowingly. And with my best friend, whom I asked to be checking on them when I was away. So, my two last sons belong to my younger brother and my best friend.

Where do I go from here? These innocent kids do not know anything and I love them so much. Both my brother and my friend are yet to know about the new development. Should I let them know? What about my wife, should I forgive her? I feel that I created room for her betrayal. I hope this my story will serve as a lesson to other men.
[url][/url] [http://www.familygists.com/2017/03/what-can-i-do-my-two-sons-are-not-my.html]
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by BlackDBagba: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Ok
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by shugarush92(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2017
Strange Things shocked shocked
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by shugarush92(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
In this life.....never take anything for granted. Dont ever try to sacrifice your family & happiness on the alter of materialistic wealth or temporary gains.
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by Codeblues(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Talk to producers @ Idumota or Alaba cool

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
I Remember This Movie.Omotola was the wife,and Zack Orji was the husband.This Op,ou sha sabi gist film.

9 Likes

Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by ElsonMorali: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
I like this fiction. Very interesting. Better patent it before Nollywood releases part 1 to 10 of the movie.

The lady above me sha, you too dey watch GOT.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by Outofnaija: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
chinma414:
I Remember This Movie.Omotola was the wife,and Zack Orji was the husband.This Op,ou sha sabi gist film.

My thouht exactly. The. Op is just cooking story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 25, 2017
When is the movie coming out! Link please.. tongue
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by egokudiowomoney: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
I'v watched the part 1,when will the part two comes out?
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Codeblues:
Talk to producers @ Idumota or Alaba cool
Hahahahahahahah.
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by AskProf: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
shugarush92:
I am here to narrate my story of how I messed up my family due to my too much quest for wealth. I am John Udeh by name, from Enugu State. Married and was blessed with four kids; three boys and a girl.

i am a wealthy and well to do business man. My business is mainly outside the country and this takes me out of the country all the time. Sometimes, I stay two or three months without my family whenever I travel.

This my oversea business trips started after the birth of my first child which was a girl. My wife complained of my constant absence in the family and get tired of it, for I always give deaf ears to all her complaints. Most often, when she get annoyed of my not being around, I would tell her that my younger brother Sunday and my best friend Jude are always there for you. Unknown to me that I am inviting problems to my family. She would continue to plead that I stay at home and do my import business here in Nigeria.

Moreover, I continued with my traveling business until after the birth of my last son, when my goods were seized by Customs and I have to stop the importing business because they refused to release my goods and my money tied down there.

Unbelievably, the three months I stayed together with my family gave me so much joy. This joy made me to forget about my seized containers and worries as I realized that I have been missing a lot without them.

Unfortunately, my joy was cut short by a bad news. It happened that my second son was rushed to the hospital due to persistent fever and after giving him injections and drugs prescribed by the doctor, the sickness continued. We decided to do the blood test of which DNA test was included, when the result came out, the DNA test shows that he is not my son and this was hard for me to believe. Then I asked my wife if what the doctor said was the truth, she could not give me a reasonable answer. So, I decided to carry out the DNA test of my remaining kids and it
shows that my first daughter and my first sons are my kids and the other two sons are not.

Finally, my wife admitted that she slept with my younger brother on one occasion due to some circumstances beyond her control, that it happened unknowingly. And with my best friend, whom I asked to be checking on them when I was away. So, my two last sons belong to my younger brother and my best friend.

Where do I go from here? These innocent kids do not know anything and I love them so much. Both my brother and my friend are yet to know about the new development. Should I let them know? What about my wife, should I forgive her? I feel that I created room for her betrayal. I hope this my story will serve as a lesson to other men.
[url][/url] [http://www.familygists.com/2017/03/what-can-i-do-my-two-sons-are-not-my.html]

Really?
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by Godmother(f): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lolz @ all the replies. Its just so glaring this story is not real.
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
You nko,lol
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by ipobbigot7: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nollywood script.
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by MrMcJay(m): 1:36am On Mar 27, 2017
You should also conduct a DNA test for yourself. It is possible you were donated to the family by your father's landlord.
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by shugarush92(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2017
This is a real life story with real people & real consequences ...... the matter is too sensitive to trivialize or just wave away @ the swipe of a hand...this things are what happen in the day to day lives of people .....

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by shugarush92(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
nothing wey person no go see shocked shocked
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by tuscani: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Liar from the pit of hell. No hospital ask of DNA when somebody is sick. Shame less liar.
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by shugarush92(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
tuscani:
Liar from the pit of hell. No hospital ask of DNA when somebody is sick. Shame less liar.

@tuscani they asked for blood test to know if their blood was compatible (a match) & dna test is a secondary test under full blood panel......FACTS!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by tuscani: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
shugarush92:

@tuscani they asked for blood test to know if their blood was compatible (a match) & dna test is a secondary test under full blood panel......FACTS!! smiley smiley smiley
my dear DNA is not routine, what illness does DNA points to
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by greenmonk: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
shugarush92:

Op, forget about DNA or no DNA. You have four children and I'm sure you are comfortable materialwise. Love your God given children and forget whatever any doctor have put into your head. If dnas can be the same why is your own and that of your brother not the same.
What you have others care seeking to buy in the black market in the name of adoption.
Don't mess up the lives of innocent children because of so called DNA test.
Some people may advise you otherwise but I bet you won't live a happier life by taking their advice. If you can forgive your wife by taking part of the blame why then mess up the innocent children's life.
Re: What Can I Do? My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons. by shugarush92(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2017
hmmmm...you are very right but my brother its easier said than done!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NTA 9 O'clock News Theme Sonng / . / I'm In big Debt, Depressed, Addicted To Drugs And Feel Like Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.