Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

"I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony (971 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony by Jeus(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Thin Tall Tony is on his media tour, and he spoke to LindaIkejiTv, where he revealed more of himself;

Read Excerpts:

Speaking about the lowest point in his life, TTT said:

"That was losing my brother and my granny in less than a year. That was the lowest because I got my encouragement from my granny a lot and from my brother.. 8 or 9 months in between losing them. That put me in a position to be the first son."

On the highest point in his life, he said:

"My highest was when I got married but the most highest part was when I saw my kids come out. That's like holding life so it was enough to tell me that there's something......" On the task when they had to eat something terrible to keep their secrets:

"That week that we had to eat the rubbish, I had 5 people before me and each person that saw that envelope of theirs did not say anything. That was enough for me to say that I'm not the only one with secrets and I can as well keep my cards to myself. So I decided to leave it that way and focus on seeing how far Bassey was going to take it. Funny enough, Bassey was the first person who went there and immediately he saw it, he said 'Biggie I go chop' and I go like Okay, he's got something. But the only difference between myself and Bassey is that he knows mine, I don't know his."

On his kisses with Bisola outside the Kissing game:

"Emotions definitely build up in the house...Being very close to someone who's in front of you every single day..before you move an arm or muscle, that person gets you and knows the direction you are going.... There is no doubt that I like Bisola a lot.

On whether Bisola is in love him, he said:

"I dont know. I.......

Thin Tall Tony couldn't give an answer.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/i-like-bisola-lot-but-i-love-my-kids.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: "I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony by tribalistseun: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2017
There's no way TTT is going to fall in love with this kind thing

Re: "I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony by Tamarapetty(f): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2017
grin i no fit laugh
Re: "I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony by Abortions: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2017
LeME LUK 4 SOME FVCKS 2 GIVE..I AIN'T SEEIN NONE WHO TOOK MY FVCKS?
Re: "I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony by tucee31: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2017
So this guy is still talking?
Re: "I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony by Elisean(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
He's got no game mehn.
Re: "I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony by Smellymouth: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kwantinu..

Re: "I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony by Smellymouth: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
tucee31:
So this guy is still talking?

Re: "I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
TTT should STFU jare sad angry angry
Re: "I Like Bisola A Lot But I Love My Kids And Marriage : Thin Tall Tony by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why are you taking it personal shocked shocked shocked shocked it's his life and choice.....he has to make the right decision jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aderola15:
TTT should STFU jare sad angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:uriel Oputa Cries On Instagram, Begs Imo State Govt For Homecoming Party / White Footballers Dances To Phyno's #sofarsogood Banging Song / Hot Gist: Facebook Celeb, Isong Idaresit, Living A Fake Life Exposed By Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.