Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How To Pick The Perfect Location To Buy A Home - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Pick The Perfect Location To Buy A Home (301 Views)

Frontier Estate perfect location Total package 13m with C of O / Queen's Garden Estate Eleko Perfect Location For Your Investment / Flourish Royal Garden Ibeju-lekki, Now 850k! Perfect Location. You'll Love It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick The Perfect Location To Buy A Home by Careafric: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Location is more than just an address when it comes to making a smart real estate investment.
To make money in real estate, buy homes that are in up-and-coming neighborhoods, in the "sweet spot" between the hot spot and the neighbor.
But it's important to pick a location not just by triangulating on a map. You need to visit the neighborhood you are considering in the morning, the middle of the day and at night.

To really learn about a market, to really learn about an area, you drive around the area. You walk the area. And I am not talking just once. I am talking in the morning, when the sun is rising, when the sun is setting, in the evening. I think it's important to go during the day."
Grab a little lunch and sit in your car and hang out in the area,
You want to be near good schools, shopping centers and close to main transportation sites. Also, you want to be sure the neighborhood infrastructure is sound. For example, you want to know that streets drain well when it rains hard and that the city picks up the trash, has good security system in place

A big mistake is not to spend the time there. Just to go there during the day, when you are at work — I think that's the wrong thing to do. It's really not good if you do that because you end up buying something and end up finding out that at night it's a totally different environment in the neighborhood.
You have got to evaluate the entire area. You have to look at all of it.

source: http:///2o8NEWN

Re: How To Pick The Perfect Location To Buy A Home by Careafric: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
visit my blog: https://careafric..com.ng for your daily real estate tips for home buyers and sellers
Re: How To Pick The Perfect Location To Buy A Home by Benjamin702: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Thanks for your advice! I think the most important thing before buying is to do your research on the terrain, the quality of the building and the reputation of the building company. For example, I often read these tips for buying LGI Homes, or other companies to learn more about the company.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Epoxy Floors / 3bedroom Flat @boyle Street. Palm Grove 400k / What Qualifications Do I Need To Start Up A Construction Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.