Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Used Cars Importation Biz How Much Does It Takes To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Used Cars Importation Biz How Much Does It Takes To Start (657 Views)

Best Logistics Companies To Use For Mini Importation Biz / Hair Clipper Sharpening Biz How Lucrative? / Palm Oil Biz.. How I Lost My First Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Used Cars Importation Biz How Much Does It Takes To Start by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Dear friends, i have been thinking of a biz that i feel will be lucrative back home in nigeria. here in switzerland, Zurich precisely used automobile are a lot cheaper. the thought of sending cars to nigeria for sale comes to mind. for those of us who are into the line of biz, what are the required documents needed for one to be qualified and like how much is needed for a start. waitng for your candind suggestiobs and advice. thanks
Re: Used Cars Importation Biz How Much Does It Takes To Start by Incrizz(f): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
With the 2000 Euros you got from your Organisations secretary? grin

I don't see anything wrong with you collecting it though.
You didn't ask for it. She gave it willingly.
You were at the right place at the right time lool..
(Do I delete this comment? I really enjoyed your story lol.. grin Don't listen to those guys tryna make you feel like a bad person, they're in the same shoe with yo boss)
Re: Used Cars Importation Biz How Much Does It Takes To Start by elampiro(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
igwegeorgiano:
Dear friends, i have been thinking of a biz that i feel will be lucrative back home in nigeria. here in switzerland, Zurich precisely used automobile are a lot cheaper. the thought of sending cars to nigeria for sale comes to mind. for those of us who are into the line of biz, what are the required documents needed for one to be qualified and like how much is needed for a start. waitng for your candind suggestiobs and advice. thanks

The major worry here is getting a trusted person here in Nigeria to handle the cars for you. Or are you going to be coming and going?

You should ask what it takes to export the cars from Switzerland, and someone tells you what it takes to clear them. Then ask what the price of the cars in Lagos. The next thing is to determine the profit will be worth the effort.

I know someone who makes very huge profit per every car he imports from America. But he sells big cars only. Some cars are sold within days as they come in, some sold in months.

For you to start this business, you must come to Nigeria to put things down yourself, else you might regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Free Financial Market Seminar @ Mauvre 21, Ibadan. / Legal Framework For Carrying On Pharmaceutical Business In Nigeria / Hotforex Seminar In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.