Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Help Help. I Forgot My Password My First E-mail. How Do I Go About This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Help Help. I Forgot My Password My First E-mail. How Do I Go About This? (1163 Views)

Adsense Payment For Nov 21, 2018 :e-mail Notification And Bank Alert / E-mail Associated With Nairaland / 40 Million Nigeria And USA E-mail List For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Help Help. I Forgot My Password My First E-mail. How Do I Go About This? by kaymart: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
As trivial as it might look, it's really posing a serious difficulty to me.
Once upon a time many years ago (about 16 or 17yrs ago), I opened my first yahoo mail.I have been using this e-mail address without issues until about 7yrs back when issues of password erupted.

There was a time, I wasn't really opening my e-mail.
I went on many years without having any/major need to.
I could go on Facebook then and carry out my normal activities.

Issues arises when about 7yrs ago, I got a notification that someone from Hongkong hacked into my Facebook account and that I should change my password. So, I did.

later on, I couldn't log on to my fb page. I wasn't really sure if I missed out some letters in the new password or not.
I just couldn't access my fb anymore. I tried retrieving my password but was directed by facebook to check d code they sent to my mail box, that was when i reslised that I can't log into my email too. I tried to find out why, since I was so sure the password to my e-mail was correct and ppl began telling me that it's because I neglected the e-mail for a very long time.

I've tried everything I could but to no avail.

In order to log in, I need to answer some questions vorrectly. Those questions I set it there but couldn't remember what I placed there 'cos I was only about 12 or 13yrs old when I actually created the e-mail.
now, there is a need for me to get a very important from the e-mail but I just couldn't log in.
pls, help.
Re: I Help Help. I Forgot My Password My First E-mail. How Do I Go About This? by Dermie: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
kaymart:
As trivial as it might look, it's really posing a serious difficulty to me.
Once upon a time many years ago (about 16 or 17yrs ago), I opened my first yahoo mail.I have been using this e-mail address without issues until about 7yrs back when issues of password erupted.
pls, help.

The notification you got that request you change your password because someone from Hong Kong hacked your Facebook account, is most likely a phishing tactics and you fell for it by providing the attacker your login details, and the phisher locked you out of your own account.

If you have a recovery email address or phone number, you should be able to recover your email.
Re: I Help Help. I Forgot My Password My First E-mail. How Do I Go About This? by kaymart: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Dermie:

The notification you got that request you change your password because someone from Hong Kong hacked your Facebook account, is most likely a phishing tactics and you fell for it by providing the attacker your login details, and the phisher locked you out of your own account.

If you have a recovery email address or phone number, you should be able to recover your email.

I didn't fill a recovery e-mail then and also I wasn't having phone then.
Then, phone wasn't for youth, it was for the elderly and cost a big deal.

I'm just confused as to how to get back my info.
Re: I Help Help. I Forgot My Password My First E-mail. How Do I Go About This? by Dermie: 1:10am On Mar 27, 2017
kaymart:

I didn't fill a recovery e-mail then and also I wasn't having phone then.
Then, phone wasn't for youth, it was for the elderly and cost a big deal.

I'm just confused as to how to get back my info.

Oops! Sorry bro! ...The only possible option is to send a message to your email address by pleading with the current user to release your account.
Re: I Help Help. I Forgot My Password My First E-mail. How Do I Go About This? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Is it the username you forgot or the password?
Re: I Help Help. I Forgot My Password My First E-mail. How Do I Go About This? by Chydobe: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
forgot your password, here are Steps to unlock your mail in 5 minutes

http://newzified..com/2017/07/yahoo-mailrecover-passwordunlock-your.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need Motherboard. / Please I Want To Connect My Tfhost Domain Name With My Blogger Blog / The Dark Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.