Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School (1619 Views)

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by IBpaul(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Okay...This is the Governor of Rivers State Barr Nyesom Wike and his beautiful wife Suzzette back then as classmates in Law school in the 80s..
These days where we've become wiser than God,...It is a taboo for a girl to mingle with a guy who is her classmate..They find it more honorable to date "Sugar Daddies" instead..
They say a girl is about 10 years ahead of a guy in her class.. Wise generation...

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by sacramento1212: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lovely smiley
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by Emjay1310(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
This picture in the 80's? Wike the headmaster. Your wife pretty o
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by sarrki(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
No one knows what tomorrow hold for us
work hard keep working hard

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by paschu: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wow, facially they look so much like sibillings. grin

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by simonlee(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
That's a couple meant for each other!... Not these chewing gum girls of today

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by madridguy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Following....
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by RobbStark(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
That is my governor. The wife fine die.

Pls ooo who has the pix of the Judas of Niger Delta, help us and post it here.
I really wanna know hw he looks like back then.

**midified**
If you think this pishure make sense, pls hit the like button, if not scroll down for more comments.....

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hope girls will learn from this that hard work pays rather than waiting for their imaginary Mr right with loads of cash

If you support, be patient and build your life around your true love there are ninety percent chance of you enjoying a happy home

the lady below has something to say

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by BankeSmalls(f): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nonsense!

I have a better picture of Buhari while he was in law school with his young wife.

Wait for the picture grin

You will grow white bia bia while still waiting cheesy
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
RobbStark:
That is my governor. The wife fine die.

Pls ooo who has the pix of the Judas of Niger Delta, help us and post it here.
I really wanna know hw he looks like back then.

**midified**
If you think this pishure make sense, pls hit the like button, if not scroll down for more comments.....

Soliciting for cheap likes makes your post childish
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by maclatunji: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Legal couple, this was before Governor Wike embraced Jagidi-Jagan I imagine.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by yarimo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
But why is WEKI looking so drunk in the picture?
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by AshawoGirl(f): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
The wife looks like one of my business friends in Ikorodo.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
yarimo:
But why is WEKI looking so drunk in the picture?

Because he is a terrorist.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by RobbStark(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
sasko:

Soliciting for cheap likes makes your post childish .
You just prove you are a kid.

Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
RobbStark:

You just prove you are a kid.
the important thing is that you have taken correction no doubt .
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by emeijeh(m): 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by kingzizzy: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
If I had not seen this picture, I would not have known that Nyesom Wike was once a fine guy.

Now his face is fucckked up and his vioce is like that of a 90 year old man.

Meanwhile........... his wife is still like in this picture.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is cute...that time Wike was not dining with the devils..

- He could do anything to make money honourably.
- There were no political rivals and archrivals and enemies
- He had no political ambition
- Until he met his "Jesus" Mrs Goodluck Jonathan
- His life changed thereafter
- Got political appointment
- Battled the Lion of Ubima
- Defeated his candidate in one round
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by yarimo(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

Because he is a terrorist.
grin grin grin
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by Amah70: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cool, they have been love birds all the time - not brought together by money.
Re: Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School by Uniquejames(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Seeing myself with my course mates in 20yrs time

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Receives Scultpured Image Made 2 Honour Him(pics) / Ambode Tells Fashola To Return All Lagos Buildings, Lands / BIAFRA: Tension As Kanu Partly Support One Nigeria Today Video evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.