Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

See The Bizarre Snake-like Creature With ‘TWO HEADS’ That Is Baffling The Net - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Bizarre Snake-like Creature With ‘TWO HEADS’ That Is Baffling The Net (669 Views)

Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos / Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bizarre Snake-like Creature With ‘TWO HEADS’ That Is Baffling The Net by Driftingking(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
A CREATURE that looks like a double-headed snake has given internet users the creeps.

The slithery critter was discovered by shocked Luján Eroles, 46, in the courtyard of her Spanish home.

It measured about 10cm long with scaly serpentine skin, and even appeared to wink an eye, Ms Eroles said.

“I looked down and I noticed the strange animal, but I was struck with fear struck knowing that it could have been poisonous”, she added.

“I had never seen anything like it — it was just like a snake and its eyes were so strange.

“We all thought it was a mutant animal, which is why we filmed it and put it online for people to give us their opinions.”

It turns out the creature is a large elephant hawk-moth caterpillar, a critter known for its horn-like curved spines.

“It was camouflaged to look like a form of snake to scare off predators.”

The species can also be found across Britain and Ireland, but its larvae are usually much smaller at around 3in long.

http://otownloaded.com/see-bizarre-snake-like-creature-two-heads-baffling-net-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, UjSizzle, mkmyers45
Re: See The Bizarre Snake-like Creature With ‘TWO HEADS’ That Is Baffling The Net by siloXIX(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
come and see snake lol
Re: See The Bizarre Snake-like Creature With ‘TWO HEADS’ That Is Baffling The Net by Abortions: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
D BIBLE SAID''A 2 HEADED SNAKE WUD B SEEN ON MARCH 24TH 2017''IF U NO BLIV GO CHECK 4 BIBLE E DEY DERE
Re: See The Bizarre Snake-like Creature With ‘TWO HEADS’ That Is Baffling The Net by Larryfest(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
What the hell is this again naa....
Re: See The Bizarre Snake-like Creature With ‘TWO HEADS’ That Is Baffling The Net by Driftingking(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
the tin taya me....

Lalasticlala no go joke with this one, nah sure food....choi....

mynd44
Re: See The Bizarre Snake-like Creature With ‘TWO HEADS’ That Is Baffling The Net by kestolove95(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na Meat for nigeria.
Re: See The Bizarre Snake-like Creature With ‘TWO HEADS’ That Is Baffling The Net by nijabazaar: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
A very perfect camouflage.... I saw a moth once, its wings spread out and it was perched on a tree... I ran thinking I be see an eye stuck in a tree trunk.

the patterns on its wing looked so much like an Owl eye. If I am not ed ucated, I could ve ran to my yard and claim Allah has shown me a sign or that tree. spirits had chosen me to be d next Igwe. grin

(1) (Reply)

Payment Via Fingerprints (finger Vein Technology) / V-upgrade : A Tool For Political Analysis Technologically With Car / Eco Bank Has The Most Worst network in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.