Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Mind Rejects What It Cant Comprehend ...ghwx Simply The Best.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Mind Rejects What It Cant Comprehend ...ghwx Simply The Best.. (447 Views)

CHYMALL Simply The BEST. / OHNI - Simply The Best / 40k In 6days ..... Simply The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mind Rejects What It Cant Comprehend ...ghwx Simply The Best.. by rejuvenation: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Some people are hell bent in making GHWx crash so that their fake, fraud tainted and deceitful schemes strive.....i rather loose my money to GHWX (if that wpould ever happen) than help a fellow Nigerian who takes no risk in life ...i have made millions and lost millions and am still making some more..

Since they have been flushed out from the system.....they are so PAINED and would stop at nothing to spoil the image of GHWX. TERRORIST CAN NEVER SUBSTANTIATE THEIR CLAIMS....they attack out of hate not to ATTAIN A BETTER CLIME. They SABOTAGE and offe r no SOLUTION. even if GHWX crash everyone would move on and more schemes would surface.

I forever stand with GHWX....God bless you guys !!!

1 Like

Re: The Mind Rejects What It Cant Comprehend ...ghwx Simply The Best.. by engrMikemd(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Midasstouch Pays! / Make Money By Uploading Photos Online / Great News In Coin Trade World, BCC Out, And It We RISE Like BTC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.