Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,649 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ghanian Actor Dumelo Caught With Two Government Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanian Actor Dumelo Caught With Two Government Cars (374 Views)

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Actor Dumelo Caught With Two Government Cars by bigCassava: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ghana Government agents have caught popular Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, with two state vehicles. One of the vehicles is a Toyota Land Cruiser V8, according to a report by the Daily Guide. .

He was caught with the Land Cruiser at a spraying shop in Accra where he had allegedly taken it to be resprayed. The vehicle is said to be one of the 200 vehicles the government says are missing.

report says Dumelo initially said that the ex first lady, Lordina Mahama, that gave him the vehicle. Then he reportedly changed his stand about the car, saying that he bought it with his money.

However, The actor reportedly handed over the car without any resistance.

According to source dumelo was a staunch supporter of former president John Mahama ahead of the December election which he lost

Source: http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/03/crime-ghanian-actor-dumelo-caught-with.html
Re: Ghanian Actor Dumelo Caught With Two Government Cars by Etzakoos(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Segun Egbegbe's Blood

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Princess Ellenn / Gilbert Baker, Who Created The Rainbow Gay Flag Dies @ Age 65 / Nairalanders Please Fillup My Social Network With Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.