Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,585 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) (44214 Views)

''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video) / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by davidif: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:

LOL, anybody can write any name and title and even CC anybody they like. If you doubt me, try it. CC Buhari and Gej, then put Osinbajo's name and title as sender.

What I asked for was the sender's email address because you cannot have a fake sender's email address.

Why do you think it was left out? I'm not supporting anybody, I'm only saying that email could have been written by my landlord's girlfriend.

Why don't you CC the two email addresses you see there and also Google the ladys name to verify.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

Why don't you CC the two email addresses you see there and also Google the ladys name to verify.

But where is the sender's email address?

I just showed you how easy it is to fake those other ones. The one that cannot be faked is what I want to see.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by davidif: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:

But where is the sender's email address?

I just showed you how easy it is to fake those other ones. The one that cannot be faked is what I want to see.

Dude I just Googled her right now and I saw her LinkedIn profile. So what are you talking about? You people will do anything to avoid the truth.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

Dude I just Googled her right now and I saw her LinkedIn profile. So what are you talking about? You people will do anything to avoid the truth.

You are still not getting me. What I am saying is, anyone like my landlord's girlfriend can write that email and put any name they like. They can even claim to be Fashola(in this case that claim to be Candy Gibson). The only way to verify will be to add the sender's email address. You know what, I will go ahead and fake an email too just to show you how easy it is. But I cannot fake sender's email address. And that is why there is no sender's email address in this photo.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by davidif: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:

You are still not getting me. What I am saying is, anyone like my landlord's girlfriend can write that email and put any name they like. They can even claim to be Fashola(in this case that claim to be Candy Gibson). The only way to verify will be to add the sender's email address. You know what, I will go ahead and fake an email too just to show you how easy it is. But I cannot fake sender's email address. And that is why there is no sender's email address in this photo.

How about you go to the LSE website and send the lady an email to confirm instead of faking one.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Ogunleti01: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
softwerk:
London School of Economics dissociates from Dino Melaye: 

The fiasco over Senator Dino Melaye’s fraudulent claims of possessing several degrees and certificates has continued to escalate as SaharaReporters learned today that the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) has discredited the senator’s assertion that he possesses a degree from the UK university.

The university stated that it had absolutely no evidence that the senator received any formal education at the reputable university. LSE, which is based in London, is one of the higher institutions of learning where Mr. Melaye claimed that he had earned one certificate or another.

In an email to the online news platform, Candy Gibson, a Senior Media Relations Officer at LSE, stated, “We have checked our records and can find no evidence of Dino Melaye having any degree qualification from the London School of Economics and Political Science.”

http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/london-school-economics-dissociates-dino-melaye-see-letter/

when you hear KO in boxing, you need not be told the water don pass garri. Saharareporter una no try at all ooo!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Akainzo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bants:
The question is did Dino go to university...The answer is Yes case close...Sahara reporters are just useless and if they need to go against someone let them learn from fox news

So everybody that gets admitted into a university goes all the way to be a graduate? Na wa for you o! if you passed through university, dem suppose withdraw the certificate dem give you, abi na Oluwole one you get?
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Basfaq(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:
That email does not show the sender address.

So who sent it?
Ask SR,they may send you.oga. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
9jatriot:
Haha, na only airport I reach o.
Before u go send them mail for embassy to confirm if I really enter France like d sinator wen attend training come call am degree program.

Gbam
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by miqos02(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:
That email does not show the sender address.

So who sent it?
the email has a signature
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
miqos02:

the email has a signature

That couldn't have been written by my lecturer's last born's baby mama?
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

How about you go to the LSE website and send the lady an email to confirm instead of faking one.

That's the best option, but till then, this photo proves nothing.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by davidif: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:

That's the best option, but till then, this photo proves nothing.

You still never send the email?
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by miqos02(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:

That couldn't have been written by my lecturer's last born's baby mama?
yes that's possible but we can also confirm if the bearer of that name works at the LSE
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

AJUSTAYA
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by sshalom(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
In this age of internet and social media; there's little anyone can hide!
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

Thought you said not to. Any how sha, nothing spoil. Keep your beliefs.

miqos02:
yes that's possible but we can also confirm if the bearer of that name works at the LSE

Doesn't prove she sent it.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by davidif: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:

Thought you said not to. Any how sha, nothing spoil. Keep your belief.

No I never said not to. You made that up. Send her the email. I will be waiting.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

Bro, you are making it seem like I support Dino. I'm not concerned with the Dino scandal. I just saw the email and it lacked authenticity.

But I will back down sha, I just advise that you verify before believing.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by davidif: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Elparaiso:

Bro, you are making it seem like I support Dino. I'm not concerned with the Dino scandal. I just saw the email and it lacked authenticity.

But I will back down sha, I just advise that you verify before believing.

And that's why I told you to send your own email to confirm. Until you send it we have nothing else to discuss sir. Have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by felicitywe(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

No I never said not to. You made that up. Send her the email. I will be waiting.
Sowore and Dino r bird of the same kind.Not too long a close friend of Sowore accused him of demanding bribe from him and also threating him.The guy took Sowore to the police station.Instead of Sowore to speak on d issue he turned to accuse GEJ while d guy was bent on taking d issue to a lawful court.I was taken aback by the accusation against d SR guy.He has now turned to accused Dino of not graduating from ABU as if he Sowore was not an SUG member at UNILAG.Dino is a Senator and will continue to be despite the amount paid to tarnish his image.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
davidif:

And that's why I told you to send your own email to confirm. Until you send it we have nothing else to discuss sir. Have a wonderful weekend.

You too.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ratiolak:
Dino don suffer grin grin grin grin grin
Leave this guy biko shocked shocked shocked
He felt he was 007 now, by the time them finish with him he'll feel like Charlie charlie.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Lammyz(m): 4:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Iranu

Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Nahdeh: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Please oh when this tearing of shirt happen?.weytin cause am
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by lailo: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2017
from all indications,the guy attended ABU,reached 400l but didn't graduate.We have a lot of them,mostly student union leaders.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by miqos02(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Elparaiso:

Thought you said not to. Any how sha, nothing spoil. Keep your beliefs.

Doesn't prove she sent it.
boss, you are funny
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Elparaiso(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
miqos02:
boss, you are funny

LOL, actually I'm just skeptical. The typical Nigerian will not bother to verify this photo. That is how the Aluu 4 were killed. Naija no dey ever verify.
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by Bants(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2017
Akainzo:

So everybody that gets admitted into a university goes all the way to be a graduate? Na wa for you o! if you passed through university, dem suppose withdraw the certificate dem give you, abi na Oluwole one you get?

Why do you have to comment they said he had 3rd class so what hin no graduate...open your big mouth lau lau
Re: Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) by ngmgeek(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Elparaiso:

Assume I am blind, please where is the sender's email address?

No assumption here. You are blind and a douchebag cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added / Fayemi Moves To Dethrone 16 Kings In Ekiti - Wazobia Reporters / Swarm Of Bees Disrupt APC Rally In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.