Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Could This Be The Reason Simi Disses Falz In Their 'collabo' Tracks? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could This Be The Reason Simi Disses Falz In Their 'collabo' Tracks? (987 Views)

Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Lanre Gentry Congratulates Gabriel Afolayan, Disses Mercy Aigbe / Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason Simi Disses Falz In Their 'collabo' Tracks? by BaesDiary: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
#Adekunle Gold, take note!

Heard the following tracks before?

*JAMB QUESTION
*SOLDIER
*SHOW YOU PEPPER (from the chemistry album)

What do they have in common?
Answer:
Simi, abusing a casually loved up Falz (and to add, in a rather harsh tone)

Why?
Anwser:
The reason (or conspiracy theory) behind this love-hate connection between the duo  can be explained with a theory that dates back to kindergarten days...that one where the guy you like the most is the one you refer to as BIG HEAD, remember?

But I'm not trying to paint Simi in bad light as there's reason for her to feel that way.
What do I mean you? I thought you'd never ask!

Let's consider Falz's lyrics for a minute from the track CINDERELLA: 

"Fine girl, omo sexy, omo gbe many milk eyan nestle
O wa chesty, t’eyin e de plenty..."

Doesn't exactly describe Simi, does it, so why the girl no go vex abeg? tell me. He even stood her up in the track SHAKE YOUR BODY and she was like:

"What’s up? What’s up?
Better come around, it’s that party every year
And you better make it count
No dey form jhor, no prom jhor
Seh you know what I mean? Make you come jhor
Today na today, want to dance the night away
Nagode! Where are you?
Come and spray me the money ohh ..."

Advice:
Adekunle Gold, forget guys like Praiz and Ycee, they are not to be suspected! But, NO FORGET to look out for the guy your BAE says his head is not correct because... a word is enough for the wise.

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary.

Source: http://baesdiary..com.ng/2017/03/could-this-be-reason-simi-disses-falz.html#more

Re: Could This Be The Reason Simi Disses Falz In Their 'collabo' Tracks? by pepemendy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
I'm to busy to observe such things

(1) (Reply)

See ‘pre-wedding’ Photo Of Ese Of Bbnaija And Relationship Expert, Joro Olumofin / AY Blasts People Who Beg For Free Tickets To His Shows / Checkout Pop Star, Rihanna’s Sexy Gangster Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.