Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,880 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Smart Way To Move Apps To Microsd Card On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Smart Way To Move Apps To Microsd Card On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge (397 Views)

5 Tips To Avoid Purchasing Counterfeit Microsd Cards / Top 4 Apps To Download Youtube Videos / Sandisk Release World's Largest Capacity 400 GB Microsd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Way To Move Apps To Microsd Card On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge by Samuelumo: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
In this article, I will be explaining in details, the easiest way to Move Apps to microSD Card on Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, with enough guidelines to see you through, all you have to do is stay focus and follow me.

It is very easy to move apps to micoSD card on Galaxy S7 with the latest Android and Samsung’s custom UX combo....Read more details by clicking link ==>>>http://techzafo.com/best-way-to-move-apps-to-microsd-card-on-galaxy-s7-s7-edge
Re: Smart Way To Move Apps To Microsd Card On Galaxy S7, S7 Edge by vowiski(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2017
Here is a sure way to move apps to microSD card on Galaxy s7 and S7 Edge This method rocks wink

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn CCNA? / Google Hit With Record EU Fine Over Shopping Service / How To Download Whatsapp Status Directly To Your Phone (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.