Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Stop False Doctrines! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop False Doctrines! (301 Views)

Deeper Life Has Never Changed Their Doctrines / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / The Essential Doctrines For All Christians To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop False Doctrines! by ACKCITY: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Many times I have said again and again that people make mistake of thinking that because Jesus Christ came and died on the cross of Calvary then Christians are save and so a Christian girl can prostitute or a Christian man can embezzle money and it won’t be sin.

Very funny, isn’t it? I have had arguments with prostitutes who believe that the preaching and warnings of Prophet Hosea is for the people of that time.

So when they take up prostituting as a profession, it is okay as long as they go to church and pay their tithes.

Listen to what Jesus said here in Matthew 5:17-20, “Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the Law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God’s law will disappear until its purpose is achieved. So if you ignore the least commandment and teach others to do the same, you will be called the least in the kingdom of Heaven. But anyone who obeys God’s laws and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven”.

Read more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/03/stop-false-doctrines.html

Re: Stop False Doctrines! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
You hit the nail on the head. See.. this topic is the problem with Christianity. So many false doctrines..people so confused, not knowing which way to go. The enemy has gotten into this faith so deeply. It makes me truly sad.
God is a God of order...He has a way...1 way right there in the scriptures.
We, humans, are the problem. We interpret scripture ignorantly OR to suit our fleshly desires...
We leave the Holy Spirit out of the equation...and there's the problem.

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Guns Need To Be Banned / The Purpose Of God For You / My Journey To The Book Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.