Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Dino Melaye: Why ABU Records Department Should Not Get Burnt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Why ABU Records Department Should Not Get Burnt (595 Views)

Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother / Dino Melaye: Why Senator Must Resume Plenary – Ben Bruce / Melaye: Why IG did not appear before senate today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Why ABU Records Department Should Not Get Burnt by 9jatriot(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
It is no longer news that Sahara Reporters decided to let Pastor Suleiman rest a bit and focused on Dino Melaye, whose academic records at the Ahmadu Bello University is being questioned. In the light of this, I implore the security operatives to step up the security apparatus around the school so that we do not suddenly hear that the school has been burnt down.

Anyone who has access to the authorities should ensure that the security around the school is beefed up. We must get to the bottom of this confusing season's movie.
Re: Dino Melaye: Why ABU Records Department Should Not Get Burnt by saintikechi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
HeLp!!! I just saw someone carrying 20 liters of fuel around the records department.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Why ABU Records Department Should Not Get Burnt by 9jatriot(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abeg hold d person o or better still move the papers from that place.
saintikechi:
HeLp!!! I just saw someone carrying 20 liters of fuel around the records department.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

El-rufa’i : We Demand An Immediate Release Of Kurama Chief By Kaduna State Gov. / Who Is The Executive Governor Of Lagos State, Fashola or Fayose? / Re: Video Of Boko Haram Commanders Laughing & Chatting In Abuja Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.