Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Virgin Mary Statue Appearing To “cry Blood” Shocks Worshipers In Argentina. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary Statue Appearing To “cry Blood” Shocks Worshipers In Argentina. (755 Views)

Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Mary Statue Appearing To “cry Blood” Shocks Worshipers In Argentina. by kinstar112: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
A statue of the Virgin Mary with red liquid flowing from its eye, down its face has shocked devotees in Argentina. The statue was placed in its usual place at a family chapel in Los Naranjos, Argentina, when the unusual phenomenon was noticed to the amazement of onlookers.

Pictures show the Virgin Inmaculada Concepcion de Maria figure with a red stain on the left side of its face, flowing down to its robes. It has now been transferred to the local Catholic Church where more devotees can have access to it. Church officials are waiting for the statue to” weep” again so they can report it as a miracle, priest Ricardo Quiroga explained.

“A lot of people come here to pray and light several candles devoted to the Virgin. The first impression is that it is blood on the face of the Virgin, from the left eye. Also, the dress she is wearing is also totally stained this same red colour,” the priest said”If she cries again, we need to do something at a high level in the church,” he added. “Maybe we would need to send her to be evaluated.”
The statue began to shed the bloody tears during lent and a number of Catholic faithful, including the priest, see it as a sign calling Catholics to a life of holiness during this solemn period.

See photo : http://street2view.com/virgin-mary-statue-appearing-cry-blood-shocks-worshipers-argentina/
Re: Virgin Mary Statue Appearing To “cry Blood” Shocks Worshipers In Argentina. by Freewoman(f): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
kinstar112:
A statue of the Virgin Mary with red liquid flowing from its eye, down its face has shocked devotees in Argentina. The statue was placed in its usual place at a family chapel in Los Naranjos, Argentina, when the unusual phenomenon was noticed to the amazement of onlookers.

Pictures show the Virgin Inmaculada Concepcion de Maria figure with a red stain on the left side of its face, flowing down to its robes. It has now been transferred to the local Catholic Church where more devotees can have access to it. Church officials are waiting for the statue to” weep” again so they can report it as a miracle, priest Ricardo Quiroga explained.

“A lot of people come here to pray and light several candles devoted to the Virgin. The first impression is that it is blood on the face of the Virgin, from the left eye. Also, the dress she is wearing is also totally stained this same red colour,” the priest said”If she cries again, we need to do something at a high level in the church,” he added. “Maybe we would need to send her to be evaluated.”
The statue began to shed the bloody tears during lent and a number of Catholic faithful, including the priest, see it as a sign calling Catholics to a life of holiness during this solemn period.

See photo : http://street2view.com/virgin-mary-statue-appearing-cry-blood-shocks-worshipers-argentina/

ALL THIS LIARS WILL NEVER LET US BE, HOW CAN STONE AND SAND MIXED WITH CEMENT AND PAINTED WILL START CRYING FROM THE MAN MADE EYE
Re: Virgin Mary Statue Appearing To “cry Blood” Shocks Worshipers In Argentina. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Freewoman:

ALL THIS LIARS WILL NEVER LET US BE, HOW CAN STONE AND SAND MIXED WITH CEMENT AND PAINTED WILL START CRYING FROM THE MAN MADE EYE
It's true.I witnessed one in Warri years back. The statues was crying blood from morning till night that the cleaners got tired of cleaning
Re: Virgin Mary Statue Appearing To “cry Blood” Shocks Worshipers In Argentina. by alanka(f): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mary stop cry let me do the cry for them with language they understand.

MEEH MEEH MEEH...

Re: Virgin Mary Statue Appearing To “cry Blood” Shocks Worshipers In Argentina. by Freewoman(f): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It's true.I witnessed one in Warri years back. The statues was crying blood from morning till night that the cleaners got tired of cleaning

Now tell me that sand and stone mix together by man will start to cry blood from the eye that man made for it? , whereas we are looking for blood in the blood bank to give to the requestors who don't have enough in various hospitals in the world, please people should stop telling lies, that one in warri, how many pints of blood the cleaners were able to gather?, and where are the blood stored as that supposed to be holy blood, liars will never seize to lie, man made statue made of sand, stone and cement will start to cry and you believe it, maybe one day the building you are living will also start to cry and you will believe that also. this is crazy, and show how poor or mentality are,
Re: Virgin Mary Statue Appearing To “cry Blood” Shocks Worshipers In Argentina. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Freewoman:

Now tell me that sand and stone mix together by man will start to cry blood from the eye that man made for it? , whereas we are looking for blood in the blood bank to give to the requestors who don't have enough in various hospitals in the world, please people should stop telling lies, that one in warri, how many pints of blood the cleaners were able to gather?, and where are the blood stored as that supposed to be holy blood, liars will never seize to lie, man made statue made of sand, stone and cement will start to cry and you believe it, maybe one day the building you are living will also start to cry and you will believe that also. this is crazy, and show how poor or mentality are,

Were you there? No.so if you're not please ask those in Warri to give you the gist. Why don't you donate your own blood to save those in need? Why are our blood bank selling blood that was given free of charge? . You better investigate before drawing conclusion
Re: Virgin Mary Statue Appearing To “cry Blood” Shocks Worshipers In Argentina. by Freewoman(f): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Were you there? No.so if you're not please ask those in Warri to give you the gist. Why don't you donate your own blood to save those in need? Why are our blood bank selling blood that was given free of charge? . You better investigate before drawing conclusion

You should be able to atleast get the gist correct first, before you come here to yanm, How can Blood, holy blood for that matter will be wasting in Warri while patience are dieing daily in all the teaching hospital looking for blood to safe life, I saw that your brain was among those that was watched last Sunday in your catholic church, poor brain
Re: Virgin Mary Statue Appearing To “cry Blood” Shocks Worshipers In Argentina. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Freewoman:

You should be able to atleast get the gist correct first, before you come here to yanm, How can Blood, holy blood for that matter will be wasting in Warri while patience are dieing daily in all the teaching hospital looking for blood to safe life, I saw that your brain was among those that was watched last Sunday in your catholic church, poor brain
You must be joking. Do you stay in Warri at all? If you have better thing to say just be silent. I saw the whole scenario in Warri myself years back
Re: Virgin Mary Statue Appearing To “cry Blood” Shocks Worshipers In Argentina. by Freewoman(f): 1:43am On Mar 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You must be joking. Do you stay in Warri at all? If you have better thing to say just be silent. I saw the whole scenario in Warri myself years back

you saw it abi?, how many pints of blood did you gather? silly brain

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/06/17 / Hell And Darkness Is Here: Western Civilization Falling Into The Bottomless Pit. / Lesson 48th Of RCCG Sunday School Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.