Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Itel Users Please Come To My Aid - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Users Please Come To My Aid (1050 Views)

Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. / Itel Users / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Itel launch a good phone- the 1516 plus.

And now launched another itel s31 but i don't know which one to get..Pls help me

Before getting one of it, do itel phones allow storing games(a whole large game) on memory card? Because i want to store alot of games and the internal memory wont be enough, so i will use a memory card. Thanks in advance
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by Jodforex(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Itel launch a good phone- the 1516 plus.

And now launched another itel s31 but i don't know which one to get..Pls help me

Before getting one of it, do itel phones allow storing games(a whole large game) on memory card? Because i want to store alot of games and the internal memory wont be enough, so i will use a memory card. Thanks in advance

Sorry to derail but thought u were using the newly lauched camon cx?
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yeah i need the itel s31 for my phone phone.
Jodforex:

Sorry to derail but thought u were using the newly lauched camon cx?
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by kio052001(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
since you talked about installing games on your SD, I would have said you should go for the 1516plus because of its monster battery but the Itel S31 is better because of its wide screen (5.5"), it's OS (6.0) has an in-built battery optimiser, sleek design, it's gat a 16gb in-built and also has support for SD (meaning you can move/install games on your SD)

the Itel S31 mobile phone is better
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by Friedyokes: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Buy literally any other phone and that would be better grin

3 Likes

Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by iphielove: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
kio052001:
since you talked about installing games on your SD, I would have said you should go for the 1516plus because of its monster battery but the Itel S31 is better because of its wide screen (5.5"wink, it's OS (6.0) has an in-built battery optimiser, sleek design, it's gat a 16gb in-built and also has support for SD (meaning you can move/install games on your SD)

oga you're so right the Itel S31 mobile phone is a better choice
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
kio052001:
since you talked about installing games on your SD, I would have said you should go for the 1516plus because of its monster battery but the Itel S31 is better because of its wide screen (5.5"wink, it's OS (6.0) has an in-built battery optimiser, sleek design, it's gat a 16gb in-built and also has support for SD (meaning you can move/install games on your SD)

yea? Okay I would get the itelS31 then thanks
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
iphielove:

oga you're so right the Itel S31 mobile phone is a better choice
Aii thanks then I will just manage to get the itelS31
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Friedyokes:
Buy literally any other phone and that would be better grin
As u mean the itel s31?
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by CrEaToRmalden(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Buy a better phone you gimp
Stop derailing nairaland with this ur itel stories sad

1 Like

Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by stonemind(f): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
HahahahahahHa awon oloshi
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by princemillla(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Purported itel thread for paid itel agent..... Lol

1 Like

Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Check out the specifications of itel prime 1703 tablet. It will wow you.
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by Electronzeez(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2017
To all itel ambassadors ,please do you guys have a service centre ?.
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
The itel 1516 isn't bad sha,neither is the s31 bad

Depends on what you actually like
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Electronzeez:
To all itel ambassadors ,please do you guys have a service centre ?.
I think Carl care is their service center..and they also attend to all itel devices too,the itel S31 is not exempt
Re: Itel Users Please Come To My Aid by iphielove: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
The itel 1516 isn't bad sha,neither is the s31 bad

Depends on what you actually like
yeah the it1516 is only better of in the case of battery while the Itel S31 mobile phone is better in every other specs a smart mobile phone has

(1) (Reply)

#newsflash Carlcare Nigeria Is Closed For A System Upgrade / Infinix Smart Real Screen Size And Resolution / Buy Phones In Wholesales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.