Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? (1065 Views)

COVID19 Financial Security: Buy Back Investment Plan On Land Banking-08027390046 / Uniqueness Of Land Banking / Making Cool Money Through Land Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
*What is LAND BANKING?*

I just felt this should add to our knowledge and equip our Real Estate understanding in talking our clients.

The name *"Land Banking"* implies almost exactly what it is. Rather than putting cash into a savings account (where it will earn a maximum of 1% interest every year) or the stock market (which has become increasingly unpredictable in recent years), some entrepreneurs have taken an alternative approach by acquiring LAND and in doing so, they have chosen to park their cash in a tangible, fixed asset – one that cannot be broken, stolen or destroyed.

Vacant land gets ignored by most new investors because let's be honest – it just doesn't sound that exciting. Unfortunately, this causes most people to overlook a lot of the advantages that land has over traditional real estate investments (e.g. – houses, apartment buildings, commercial properties, etc.). Unlike most residential and commercial buildings, land costs virtually nothing to own… no utility payments, no tenant problems, no termite infestations, no leaky faucets, no broken toilets, no mortgage payments. A building could even gut fire and if without insurance, it's a total loss for the owner. A vacant land would be impossible for destruction or loss, but rather appreciates on value month after month.

Think about it… you can buy a piece of vacant land today, walk away from it for 10 years and when you come back, nothing will have changed. Can you think of a safer investment?

And think about the economics of land…   this is a resource with a supply that is always going down (after all, they aren't making any more of it) and a demand that is constantly on the rise. Given the value proposition that comes with owning land, I often find myself scratching my head and wondering *“Why aren't more investors involved in Lands Banking??”*

You can never go wrong by investing in LAND! "Land will only FAVOUR those who BELIEVE in it."

Let's have you comments and reaction to this concept and article.

Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Hbaba: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
#truth#
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by FX2BROWN: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Truly, land appreciates by the month. A friend bought 2 plots of land somewhere in Badagry in 2008 for #900,000. He built a small house on a plot, and sold the other for #1.5 million last year. So, invest in land now!

1 Like

Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Land is essentially essential. Do right with it and you will never go wrong!
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
SANDFIELD COURTS*
Sandfield Courts is strategically located in Origanrigan, along the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Just 1km from Dangote Refinery.

SIZE: 600sqm
TITLE: Global C of O
PRICE: N4.5M

*CHERRYWOOD COURTS EXT.*
Osoroko Town, 8 minutes drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone road, Ibeji Lekki.

SIZE: 648sqm
PRICE: N3M

*UPTOWN COURTS*
It's a mile from Dangote Refinery and Elegantly seated in a well cleared large expanse of land lying in Osoroko.

TITLE: Global Cof O
PRICE: N3.5M

*UPTOWN COURTS EXT.*

PRICE: N2.8M

*BROOKSVILLE COURTS*
Brooksville Courts is located at Ibeju Agbe town. It has close proximity to the New International Airport.

TITLE: Gazette
PRICE: N3.5M

*HAMPTON COURTS*
Hampton Courts is situated at Onosa town, Ibeju lekki.

TITLE: Gazette
PRICE: N2M

*OCEANWOOD COURTS*
Location: Oceanwood Courts is located along the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos

PRICE: N1.5M
TITLE: Excision

*WHITE OAK COURTS*
Location: 7 minutes after the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos

PRICE: N4M

*PALMSVILLE COURTS*

PRICE: 3M
SIZE: 600
TITLE: PROPOSED EXCISION

*EDGEWOOD COURTS*

TITLE : PROPOSED EXCISION

*SUNNEYLAND COURTS*

*WOLVERTON COURTS*

TITLE: Excision
PRICE: 2.5M
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
ORANGE VILLE ESTATE LEKKI SCHEME 2

Orange Ville Estate Located in developed area of Ogombo town, off Lekki Scheme 2, Ajah Lekki, Lagos.

Its a buy and build estate because of its proximity to developments.

TITLE:C of O
PRICE:N10M per plot
PLOT SIZE:600sqm
PROMO PRICE:8M
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM ORANGE VILLE ESTATE

- The estate will appreciate by over 150% in 12 months.
- Excellent location, 5 minutes to VGC Lekki Lagos
- Excellent facilities and within development
- Proximity to great Govt projects
- Free from any Government acquisition

NEIGHBOURHOOD:

- Sharing boundary with Lekki Scheme 2
- Abraham Adesanya Estate
- Lagos Business School
- Hi Life Estate
-Noyo Havens Estate etc
- Atican Beach Resort, Miami Beach Resort etc.

Lekki Phase 1 started just like this and a plot is currently selling for 150M today. Invest today! Remember you don't wait to buy land, you buy land and wait.
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
This is really a good buy where you buy cheap and sell more! hurry today while stock last!
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Its a perfect idea to invest in this region because of the landmarks in this region and the rates at which its affecting the land appreciation. Call us today to key into our estate plan. This is the time to plan and we can help you achieve this.
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2017
You can never go wrong when you make the right decision! Make the right decision today, invest in real estate
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's a wise choice to make. You don't need to be told that Real Estate is the only real deal that can turn your life around if only you invest wisely and today!
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
With these investment you can build an empire of your own. Create your world just like you want it. It's all start with taking the right step. Invest today and be that King in your palace. Call the number below to book for yours.
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Its a perfect idea to invest in this region because of the landmarks in this region and the rates at which its affecting the land appreciation. Call us today to key into our estate plan. This is the time to plan and we can help you achieve this.
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 1:22am On Mar 31, 2017
Buy cheap and sell high one of the sole reason of investment. Take advantage of these investment opportunities while you can so you don't regret not taking this step in the nearest future.

The best is on it way coming to your doorstep but you are the only factor to determine whether or not the best will come and stay. Invest today to make history. Call us today on the number below to book for inspection.
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Real estate was the past, the present and still the future! Be wise! Invest in real estate today and join the league of the wealthy. Call us today to take advantage of this great opportunity!
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ladeehomes: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2017
Good day!

Jesus Christ died and rose from death for our sakes. I pray every good thing and every good gift in our lives that is dead shall rise again in Jesus name.

We specially say Happy Easter to you and your family. With lots of love from all of us @ Christal Homes
Tel/WhatsApp: 08088818029 Oladipupo
Re: What Is Land Banking, And How Does It Encourage Me To Invest? by Ochux01: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Real Estate! Very secure and guaranteed,

A Real Estate Company has a investment scheme that pays 20% in 30 working days!

This is definitely the best investment for you.

Your 100k will yield 20k every 30 working days.

Its a Real Estate Company that owns and manages known Estates on the Island of Lagos. Real office and address, staff and all.

They own and manages landed properties worth billions and so there's no fear of them absconding with investors money as they cannot carry their landed properties on their head to abscond.

for more info, Company name and address,
Call: 07013510007

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Luxury And Very Affordable Houses Availabe At Wealthland Green Estate,ajah,lekki / Learn How I Make N200,000+ Weekly With No Startup Capital / How To Make 5$ Dollars Daily Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.