Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) (20166 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by vickyluvu2: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ken4Christ:
The child has learnt the wrong way to pray. I feel sorry for a large percentage of the Church engaged in this form of prayers.
there is nothing wrong with the way she pray. That's Mountain Of fire and Miracle Ministry way of prayer. Some spirit has to die for one to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by biafranbaby(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Child abuse

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by vickyluvu2: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
buoye1:
No... It's Omega Fire Ministry... Apostle Johnson Suleman
hmmmm u better no let Apostle Johnson matter make u hug transformer! It's Mountain of fire and Miracle Ministry.

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by engineerboat(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Niyuu:
Some years back, when my younger sister was asked to lead house fellowship... she asked us to open to page 324 of the Bible...

Sisi... I hope you're reading this

She ma be correct na

You bible no get page ni
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by chloride6: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
How is this amazing?

Come on get that that child an abacus and let her try her hands on BASIC in the next few years..

Yes! if she can kill witches, she can write BASIC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Tonero231: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thats beautiful!
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by talktonase(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ken4Christ:
The child has learnt the wrong way to pray. I feel sorry for a large percentage of the Church engaged in this form of prayers.
MFM tins
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Tonero231: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
timidapsin:
You guys have got to see this amazing kid, leading her family in prayer.
Absolutely mind blowing shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0Y-uUTKw4

Really nice
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
just great the child will pray for the longest time lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by rinzylee(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ken4Christ:

At least she isn't learning to sing Phyno or shakira.... Which ever way she has learnt Prayer. Let's pick the good in what she is doing, God will open her eyes when she is of age. Compare her with kids her age and see the evil already in their young minds because of spiritually insensitive parents!!!

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Onnasucs1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
dayleke:
I watched it again and just concluded that it may be that's how the parents pray because they are able to understand and interpret what the little one was saying perfectly.

So they focus on the evil ones to "die by fire?"
How about the positive aspects of prayer?
Pray for your enemies nko?
To live to see you prosper beyond their understandings..
If ur enemies die,it is a fruitless death cos they died thinking you still dey penury.... But if they live to seeing you being blessed n prosperous,they might wanna know your God too.
Please pray for your enemies o...
Only in Naija sha.....
My two cents pls......
some enemies don't deserve to live ooo... Let them die by fire angry

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by cbright4real(f): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Prophetess in. making, may u continue 2 grow in knowledge, wisdom and power
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Nweike1: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
MAXIMAL123:
grin grin grin
I Guess that should be Mountain of Fire's Church grin
Love it...
I absolutely love it. A prayer warrior in the making. The devil is in trouble
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by akigbemaru: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amazing praying little girl.
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by buoye1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
vickyluvu2:
hmmmm u better no let Apostle Johnson matter make u hug transformer! It's Mountain of fire and Miracle Ministry.
Hug transformer how? I'm a member of Omega Fire ministry church and that's the pattern at which we pray... Why typing trash?
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by Mouthgag: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
timidapsin:
You guys have got to see this amazing kid, leading her family in prayer.
Absolutely mind blowing shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0Y-uUTKw4

EVIL SPIRIT grin grin grin grin grin

NONSENSE
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by profmallor: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ken4Christ:

You teach your children how to pray in your own way, her own parents have taught her well, when push comes to shove one thing is certain she has learnt to use that authority in Christ by commanding those powers that don't like her to die. Except you are one of such powers you have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by profmallor: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
buoye1:
Hug transformer how? I'm a member of Omega Fire ministry church and that's the pattern at which we pray... Why typing trash?

MFM also pray that way, no need to fight, he is only letting you know. Infact I am sure MFM started it.
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by buoye1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
profmallor:

MFM also pray that way, no need to fight, he is only letting you know. Infact I am sure MFM started it.
He's letting me know by telling me to go hug transformer? Can't he pass his message without insult.. He should grow up pls
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
When you tell a lie for so long it becomes the truth.

Now you see why these chris tian and muslims lose their marbles when you tell them their God is fake? It's because they were initiated from birth. That's all they know to be the the truth. And when they become adults it's hard to change for them even when they begin to doubt wen presented with facts about the fraud of their religion
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by modik(m): 12:04am On Mar 27, 2017
xtervaganza:
When you tell a lie for so long it becomes the truth.

Now you see why these chris tian and muslims lose their marbles when you tell them their God is fake? It's because they were initiated from birth. That's all they know to be the the truth. And when they become adults it's hard to change for them even when they begin to doubt wen presented with facts about the fraud of their religion

... . And you know the superior truth/facts about those religions as you claim ba?

Why not speel it here?
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2017
modik:

... . And you know the superior truth/facts about those religions as you claim ba?

Why not speel it here?
the lies, contradictions and validation and endorsement of killings, hatred, homophobia, war and genocide in the Bible and quran is enough

You can continue to talk to YOURSELF while pretending to be praying and someone is listening to you grin grin

Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by modik(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
xtervaganza:
the lies, contradictions and validation and endorsement of killings, hatred, homophobia, war and genocide in the Bible and quran is enough

You can continue to talk to YOURSELF while pretending to be praying and someone is listening to you grin grin

Last time I checked, religion is based on personal conviction which implies, an unshakable belief in something without need for proof or evidence.

Having said that, I am struggling to understand the meeting point between science and religion??

Just thinking aloud tho.
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by donnie(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
mccoy47:
see thier fake speaking in tongues. Christ embassy family! angry

See your mouth... that baby didn't pray the CE way jor... I belive she's filled with the Spirit tho.
Re: Baby Girl Leading Her Family In Prayer (Video) by donnie(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
profmallor:

You teach your children how to pray in your own way, her own parents have taught her well, when push comes to shove one thing is certain she has learnt to use that authority in Christ by commanding those powers that don't like her to die. Except you are one of such powers you have nothing to worry about.

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts / Is Eating In A Dream Necessarily Bad? / Masquerade Seen Quoting The Scriptures In Enugu State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.