Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Opinion Needed - What To Do When You Girlfriend Catch You Smoking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opinion Needed - What To Do When You Girlfriend Catch You Smoking (509 Views)

Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) / Zambian Man Runs Out Of Church To Catch Thief Who Tried To Steal His Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Needed - What To Do When You Girlfriend Catch You Smoking by porshnuel: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
a friend of mine yesterday was caught smoking by his girlfriend nd she sent him a text saying its over....
so his confused and want to ask what is the next thing to do to get her back...
Re: Opinion Needed - What To Do When You Girlfriend Catch You Smoking by kilode100(f): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
porshnuel:
a friend of mine yesterday was caught smoking by his girlfriend nd she sent him a text saying its over....

Attention seeker.
Re: Opinion Needed - What To Do When You Girlfriend Catch You Smoking by porshnuel: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
kilode100:

Attention seeker.

never argue wit a fool because they wil bring u down to dia level nd beat u up wit der xperience in foolishness
Re: Opinion Needed - What To Do When You Girlfriend Catch You Smoking by youngest85(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
I knw na ur friend no be you
Re: Opinion Needed - What To Do When You Girlfriend Catch You Smoking by kilode100(f): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
porshnuel:

never argue wit a fool because they wil bring u down to dia level nd beat u up wit der xperience in foolishness

A friend of yours right? cheesy cheesy

Don't go and face your studies. Amugbo tongue
Re: Opinion Needed - What To Do When You Girlfriend Catch You Smoking by porshnuel: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
youngest85:
I knw na ur friend no be you
its still d same
Re: Opinion Needed - What To Do When You Girlfriend Catch You Smoking by Nbote(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
And how old are u and ur friend dat is hiding and smoking?
Re: Opinion Needed - What To Do When You Girlfriend Catch You Smoking by porshnuel: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
am 22 nd he is 20
Re: Opinion Needed - What To Do When You Girlfriend Catch You Smoking by sorry1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
porshnuel:
God bless that gal for quitting that your friend. please ensure you tell that your friend that I said he's stupid. why would any grown up in Africa "tropical Africa for that matter " smoke, if not because of stupidity?

(1) (Reply)

65 Year Old Man, Others Ripped Man’s Heart, Wrists For Money Ritual / UNILORIN Prof’s Ex-driver, Two Others To Die By Hanging / Employees Take Off With Konga's N2.3m In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.