Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,434 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

You Changed My Story - Wale Turner Celebrates Oladips On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Changed My Story - Wale Turner Celebrates Oladips On His Birthday (1186 Views)

Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner / Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! / ​my Song "Mad Over You" Changed My Entire Life – Runtown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Changed My Story - Wale Turner Celebrates Oladips On His Birthday by Sanyiicrown(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
According to a post taken from Wale Turner's personal Facebook page.
Wale Turner confesses that, the moment Oladips shared his video, his story has never been the same.
Check the facebook post below:

source: http://www.naijatatafo.com.ng/2017/03/you-changed-my-story-wale-turner.html?m=1

Re: You Changed My Story - Wale Turner Celebrates Oladips On His Birthday by NLProblemChild(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
So?
Re: You Changed My Story - Wale Turner Celebrates Oladips On His Birthday by IamAirforce1: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good to know

Na person dey help person.
Re: You Changed My Story - Wale Turner Celebrates Oladips On His Birthday by wurabecca(f): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Good to know

Na person dey help person.

Na me go help you, last last
Re: You Changed My Story - Wale Turner Celebrates Oladips On His Birthday by IamAirforce1: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
wurabecca:

Na me go help you, last last
I like your confidence grin

1 Like

Re: You Changed My Story - Wale Turner Celebrates Oladips On His Birthday by wurabecca(f): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I like your confidence

Complement Accepted

How is it with you, has Investor Bj sent for you? Or Aremu-Gucci, Jaguar? Hushpuppi.....or kunle pooooooooo.

Don't tell me no pls.......All those threads shouldn't be in Vain grin grin grin
Re: You Changed My Story - Wale Turner Celebrates Oladips On His Birthday by IamAirforce1: 12:09am On Mar 25, 2017
wurabecca:

Complement Accepted

How is it with you, has Investor Bj sent for you? Or Aremu-Gucci, Jaguar? Hushpuppi.....or kunle pooooooooo.

Don't tell me no pls.......All those threads shouldn't be in Vain grin grin grin
some things are better left unsaid . Lol

We create threads for peeps that matters
grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Kisses Daughter As P-square Shows Imade Love As She Feels Happy (pics & V / RIP! Yoruba Actor Pastor Ajidara Is Dead / Little Destiny Boy Makes A Fuji Remix Of Davido's Hit Single "IF"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.