Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Young Man Explain How He Lost His Phone To His "Tinder Girlfriend's"lagos (photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Explain How He Lost His Phone To His "Tinder Girlfriend's"lagos (photo (535 Views)

Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. / See What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After Seeing Nudes In His Phone / Malawian Ritual killers explain how they open kids’ skulls & remove their brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Explain How He Lost His Phone To His "Tinder Girlfriend's"lagos (photo by Wikiforum(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to narrate how he lost his phone to the brother of a girl he met on Tinder. According to the man, the incident happened in Jakande estate Lagos, and he was wise and smart to take a photo of the boy before he stole his phone.

Young Man Explain how he lost his phone to his "Tinder Girlfriend's"Lagos (photos)

Here's what he wrote;

"Lol...I met someone on tinder,one Gift Ezeh that invited me for a business talk.I have made a couple of good friends online but this babe's own was different.She posed as a lady with her businesses going and i introduced myself as a photographer.She sent me lots of pictures but i dint just catch her vibe.

Yesterday,my friends encouraged me to give it a trial since opportunities come in different ways.When I got there,she sent her so called brother to come pick me up.The guy looked like a troubled young man so I took his picture with my phone and sent to my brother plus d number he called me with and the number of the so called sister,then I cleared the chat with my bro.

The guy took me to Jakande estate and we stopped.We sat outside and he went to do something.we got so relaxed outside while waiting for the sis to come out.He asked to use my phone to take a song then he went in to know if the dogs are chained. Na so the guy carry my phone waka.

After waiting for about a minute i snapped out and realized i have been scammed.The estate no be him area and the houses there are all alike.But I have his picture and their numbers.
Na the criminal be this. - #regrann "

Source http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/young-man-explain-how-he-lost-his-phone.html

Re: Young Man Explain How He Lost His Phone To His "Tinder Girlfriend's"lagos (photo by MrMoRitz: 5:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Na wah

(1) (Reply)

Court Sends 13 UNILAG Students To Kirikiri / Abia Police Arrest 51-year-old Pedophile Who Lures Underage Boys To His Hotel Ro / 5 Dead Including A Child As Bus Catches Fire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.