Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Jump To Where ?! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jump To Where ?! (525 Views)

How High Can You Jump? / Funny, As A Man Jump Into The Grave Because He Is Been Owe Some Money / Vaseline Crew, Jump In And Laugh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jump To Where ?! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
LAGOS PEOPLE AND THEIR WAHALA SHA....

I parked my vehicle around Unilag axis of 3rd Mainland Bridge to answer the nature's call and within 30 seconds, five vehicles had surrounded me shouting, "Don't do it please." Another shouting, "you can talk to me, I can help you." they think say I wan jump? Another person said "just tell me anything you want plssss"
I'm jumping nowhere we will see the end of this hustle together o. Life is just too sweet, wey i never reach 40 years wey better life dey start. Enjoy your weekend joor my people!!!
Re: Jump To Where ?! by subtlemee(f): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Somebody will not even go to appreciate nature again near any bridge as people will start gathering thinking you want to jump..I tire o
Re: Jump To Where ?! by FleetAdmiral(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2017
We are all in this together...any suicide attempt calls for immediate response, the victim has to be confined and quarantined grin

(1) (Reply)

Interesting! Watch This Video Of How This Thief Was Caught And What He Did / Jokes Are Unlimited At Jokesfair.com / What Are You Going To Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.