Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,954 members, 7,863,385 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Flexible Web-sms System? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Flexible Web-sms System? (609 Views)

Internet Jokers Ridicule Apple's 'flexible' New Iphone / LG Unfolds The Future Of Flexible, Foldable & Transparent OLED TV / First Picture Of Samsung Phone With Flexible Display Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flexible Web-sms System? by getmoses(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
Where can I find Very a flexible Web SMS system where I can send customised text messageges this Christmas? Some of the sites I have visited always want large number of messages up to 200 and above before I can send. Somebody please give information.
Re: Flexible Web-sms System? by OnlineTC: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2009
There is one site I will reommend for you, it is www.smsworld.tv

In that site you can buy and send even one SMS and the their prices are flexible such that the more SMS you buy the lesser amount you pay and they cover all GSM/CDMA networks in Nigeria. The most beautiful feature I enjoyed using their system is that I can customise my messages to be sent at a particular date and time that I choose. For this forthcoming Xmas I've already sent all my greetings to my friends and the messages will be delivered on 25 December by 12:00AM.

Go there now you too can enjoy it. Hope it helps? cool

(1) (Reply)

"nokia Mode" Could Not Work In My Phone. / Sixmart Presents Ipod Nano 16gb / I Need A Blackberry 8830 World Edition.call Me If You Have One For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.