Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Collaboman And Ponzihater Your Death Is Near - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Collaboman And Ponzihater Your Death Is Near (738 Views)

How Not To Be Called A Wicked Person After Your Death. / The End Of The US Dollar Is Near, Invest In Crypto Currency DOTCOM Warns / 30,000 Action Coin For Sale.. Ico Is Near.... Holders Are Going For $0.5/coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collaboman And Ponzihater Your Death Is Near by killthem: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
WE AT OMOKU KILL FOR FREE.

We have taken the pain to trace you guys we know your address and your family members.

I CAN ASSURE YOU SINCE YOU ARE DETERMINED TO END YOUR LIVES WE WILL HELP YOU.

I WILL POST YOUR HEADS HERE BEFORE THE END OF APRIL.

7 Likes

Re: Collaboman And Ponzihater Your Death Is Near by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Collaboman And Ponzihater Your Death Is Near by EbukaHades10(m): 2:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Just hope u are being sacarstic
Re: Collaboman And Ponzihater Your Death Is Near by 0955eb027(m): 3:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Nawa o!
E don reach like this?
Re: Collaboman And Ponzihater Your Death Is Near by segebase(m): 5:28am On Mar 25, 2017
I need to join u guys @op

1 Like

Re: Collaboman And Ponzihater Your Death Is Near by chordrylateral(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Taking someone's life is not an option.though ,I don't support their move but karma is sure.why don't you leave them to face the karma.ff
Re: Collaboman And Ponzihater Your Death Is Near by KingyKing: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Sgtponzihater
Re: Collaboman And Ponzihater Your Death Is Near by Moblord(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2017
OP I support you
Re: Collaboman And Ponzihater Your Death Is Near by rosalieene(f): 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
coolabman has deactivated but am sure he is hiding under another Monika..... its not just the both of them.. the Nairaland mods leave hate threads and pushing it to FP then some other people creating stupid hate threads

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Plaster Of Paris (POP) To Nigeria. (info Req) / Invest Wisely On Land / Interested In Paint Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.