Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Demonization Of The Yorubas. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Demonization Of The Yorubas. (4040 Views)

CAFA Raises Alarm Over Sahara Reporters’ Unrelenting Demonization Of The Nigeria / Bishop Kukah Blows Hot Over ‘demonization’ Of Fulani Herdsmen / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by Noneroone(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
mathemagician3:

This is the mistake some of you make. Just look at you, your guards are down already, you think he's a reasonable person and you're ready to compromise a little, forgetting that an Afonja will always Afonjate. This was someone who absorbed Yorubas of all their evil doings and treachery against other Nigerian tribes while asking the Igbos to "MOVE ON" after losing 3 million people. Let me tell you something reasonable. No Yoruba man is reasonable, educated or otherwise, not even their Obas.

No matter how sweet an afonja sound, never ever let your guard down when you're dealing with him. Always see beyond his veil and don't stop hitting him until he's down completely. I've warned you, stay focused.
that one is a fake attention seeker. Ngokafor aka adaure4ever aka amarabae.
Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by Ngokafor(f): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Noneroone:
that one is a fake attention seeker. Ngokafor aka adaure4ever aka amarabae.

...Smh!!..psychos everywhere..you guys need help.

2 Likes

Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by Guestlander: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
mathemagician3:

Absolutely. Everyday we are inundated with different threads from Yorubas asking us to forget the past and forge a new path for the love of "one Nigeria". Unlike this thread, others were quite straight forward with their demand but trust Yorubas to play their narcissistic hand (I'll be damned if i qualify Yorubas as narcissists, narcissism is for the intelligent. Yorubas are just plain selfish and self centred all-around jerks)

Who cares about Awolowo? He's gone bro. He died at the unforgiving hands of Okafor-Wonders home made rat poison.

If you don't care about Awolowo who allegedly tricked you into a suicidal war who else offended you in Yorubaland? Why do people like you alway mention his name?
You even maliciously lie about how he died and you still don't see yourself as a wasted hateful soul?
Only a Yoruba who does not know his own history would apologize for what did not concern him. I repeat, Yorubas owe you nothing, absolutely nothing.
The KKK hate blacks not because of anything black people did to them, so also is the case with people with your mindset.
Thank God the Lagoon is still there when you are finally tired of hating Yoruba. You can always take a dive and end your misery.

2 Likes

Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by huptin(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
You know why I don't care about this bloody demonization thingy? As far as over 70% of all industries in Nigeria are on Yoruba soil as far as I see the so called haters pack their loads on their heads to come and hustle for a living in Yoruba land, and as far as Yorubaland keeps moving forward, God has already taken sides with the Yoruba's any body can say anything it is their problem. Gbam!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by Guestlander: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
huptin:
You know why I don't care about this bloody demonization thingy? As far as over 70% of all industries in Nigeria are on Yoruba soil as far as I see the so called haters pack their loads on their heads to come and hustle for a living in Yoruba land, and as far as Yorubaland keeps moving forward, God has already taken sides with the Yoruba's any body can say anything it is their problem. Gbam!!!

This is exactly what the hate is all about. But the truth is that not every part of the country will develop at the same time and at the same rate.
The people who merged Nigeria into a unitary state are responsible for this mess, people like Ironsi.

2 Likes

Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by mathemagician3: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guestlander:

If you don't care about Awolowo who allegedly tricked you into a suicidal war. who else offended you in Yorubaland? Why do people like you alway mention his name?
You even maliciously lie about how he died and you still don't see yourself as a wasted hateful soul?
Only a Yoruba who does not know his own history would apologize for what did not concern him. I repeat, Yorubas owe you nothing, absolutely nothing.
The KKK hate blacks not because of anything black people did to them, so also is the case with people with your mindset.
Thank God the Lagoon is still there when you are finally tired of hating Yoruba. You can always take a dive and end your misery.

Same self-absorbed guilt trip. Nice development.

Oh my God! I just realized how much Yorubas loved all of us but our wickedness won't let us love them back. How could Igbos turn into the KKK overnight, hating on kind-hearted Yorubas for no just cause? Let's stop tribalism and start loving Yorubas for the good of "one Nigeria". Afterall, we're one UNITED SOUTH.

7 Likes

Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by biafranbaby(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make I laff.

2 Likes

Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by huptin(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guestlander:

This is exactly what the hate is all about. But the truth is that not every part of the country will develop at the same time and at the same rate.
The people who merged Nigeria into a unitary state are responsible for this mess, people like Ironsi.

Then go and develop your own part of the country and quit hating, abi who hate EPP? Its natural that the person ahead of others will be the most hated....there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by SGTsmith001: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
mercyville:
I am saying that he is from the better south and not the best south as he claimed.These maggot clawed face abattoirs are not hard to detect.
. you are always first to fire shot even though you CNT even stand the heat of the shut.we all know that tribal mark is a thing of the Yoruba's
check out Asisat adeduba's own

5 Likes

Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by Guestlander: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
mathemagician3:

Same self-absorbed guilt trip. Nice development.

Oh my God! I just realized how much Yorubas loved all of us but our own wickedness won't let us love them back. How could Igbos turn into the KKK overnight, hating on kind-hearted Yorubas for no just cause? Let's stop tribalism and start loving Yorubas for the good of "one Nigeria". We're one UNITED SOUTH.

Your sarcasm sucks, you are not even good at it. You spend a considerable amount of time online writing slurs about Yoruba and still believe there's any ambiguity about your hateful mindset!
I'm actually more interested in what you can do besides ranting online. Who cares about who you like or otherwise and what exactly is the difference between you and the KKK? The only thing probably standing between you and lynching Yorubas is the obvious retaliation you will get despite the vacuous label of cowardice you labor to pin on them.

3 Likes

Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by Guestlander: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by timecapsule: 12:24am On Mar 26, 2017
You said it all. YORUBAS are nothing but SABO ie TWO FACE PEOPLE. The tamite that eat up an iron.

3 Likes

Re: The Demonization Of The Yorubas. by mercyville: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. you are always first to fire shot even though you CNT even stand the heat of the shut.we all know that tribal mark is a thing of the Yoruba's
check out Asisat adeduba's own
Do not derail the thread says mama Igbo with Igbo tribal ichi marks* How can you even call a people that were using their hands to cover their blockoss until 1921,intelligent*You must be very dull indeed*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Man That Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Kidnapped By Bandits / Tinubu's Disdain For Christianity Is Glaring As He Insulted Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop David Oyedepo Rather Burn His Voters Card Than Vote This Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.