Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Sound Engineer In Nigeria - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Sound Engineer In Nigeria (1049 Views)

Need A Competent Sound Engineer / Are You Looking For A Dj/sound Engineer For Your Event? / Looking For A Dj/sound Engineer For Your Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Engineer In Nigeria by FreakSonar(m): 2:39am On Mar 25, 2017
Hey! I'm a Professional Sound Engineer based in Surulere, Lagos Nigeria. I mix and master tracks / Albums Professionally. I've worked with a Nigerian "A" list artist.. Need samples of my work to know how good I am? Visit the mixing and mastering page on my website https://freaksonar.com/mixing-and-mastering/

Contact me today :
Call / WhatsApp : 08084281634
Email : mixandmaster@freaksonar.com
Re: Sound Engineer In Nigeria by Synord(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2017
FreakSonar:
Hey! I'm a Professional Sound Engineer based in Surulere, Lagos Nigeria. I mix and master tracks / Albums Professionally. I've worked with a Nigerian "A" list artist.. Need samples of my work to know how good I am? Visit the mixing and mastering page on my website https://freaksonar.com/mixing-and-mastering/

Contact me today :
Call / WhatsApp : 08084281634
Email : mixandmaster@freaksonar.com

how much is the charges ??
Re: Sound Engineer In Nigeria by MusicPromota(f): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017

Re: Sound Engineer In Nigeria by FreakSonar(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Synord:

how much is the charges ??

Sorry for the late response. Costs 30k to have your track mixed and mastered. Come to the studio. Or You can hola at me on WhatsApp using 08084281634. Thanks
Re: Sound Engineer In Nigeria by Isholaoni: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Get your song produced for #10,000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #7000 and get free promotion with hypes and broadcast. And if you have any song you want us to promote online for you,we can help you promote it on ten sites for just #8000 which also include tooxclusive and notjustok with massive hypes and broadcast. Contact Ebenz on 07032617747 for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Shoot Your Music Video In South Africa / Download My New Debut Single 'my Hood Niggas!' For Free / Desperately In Need Of A Good Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.