Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates (20944 Views)

Rules And Regulations That Govern The New N-power Recruitment (batch C) Released / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by dollarprincess(f): 2:45am On Mar 25, 2017
N-power II Recruitment Batch List of shortlisted candidates – 2016/2017.

N-power | N-power two Recruitment Batch | N-power two Recruitment Batch List of shortlisted candidates for the 2016/2017 online – See additional information below;

This is to notify all candidates who use the N-power Recruitment 2016 and do not see their names in the first group of the list of shortlisted candidates, who want to know if N-power Project 2016 did the two Batch List, it is to your concerns that we bring this notice to inform you about the N-power two Recruitment Batch List.

How to Check N-power II Recruitment Batch List 2016

N-power II Recruitment Batch List of shortlisted candidates will soon be uploaded online. To check your name, follow below lead: –

To check if you were shortlisted in the second list of N-power programme, Click on your State beneath: –

N-power II Recruitment Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for ABIA State
N-power II Recruitment Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for ADAMAWA State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for AKWA-IBOM State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for ANAMBRA State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for BAUCHI State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for BAYELSA State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for BENUE State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for BORNO State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for CROSS-RIVER State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for DELTA State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for EBONYI State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for EDO State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for EKITI State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for ENUGU State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for FCT-ABUJA
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for GOMBE State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for IMO State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for JIGAWA State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for KADUNA State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for KANO State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for KATSINA State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for KEBBI State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for KOGI State
N-power II Recruitment Batch List List of shortlisted Candidates for KWARA State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for LAGOS State
N-power II Recruitment Batch List List of shortlisted Candidates for NASARAWA State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for NIGER State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for OGUN State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for ONDO State
NN-power II Recruitment Batch List List of shortlisted Candidates for OYO State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for OSUN State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for PLATEAU State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for RIVERS State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for SOKOTO State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for TARABA State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for YOBE State
N-Power Second Batch List of shortlisted Candidates for ZAMFARA State
Check on Portal

Visit N-power recruitment portal via portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/selected.php
Enter your registered Phone number.
Then click Check button to check your Npower list
If you are shortlisted then visit [url=officialgist.com.ng/n-power-ii-recruitment-batch-list-shortlisted-candidates-20162017/]npower
[/url]
IMPORTANT: Currently, N-power second batch list is yet to be released. This page will be updated immediately the Npower 2nd list is out.

All information about N-power Second Batch List 2016 will be updated here in this website. For the meantime, the management is working on getting everything ready.

When will N-power second batch selection list be out?

As I stated above, the management of Npower recruitment are working regarding the npower 2nd batch section list, there is currently no release date scheduled. But hopefully the list will be released soon.

If am shortlisted in the Npower second list, what is the next step?

My name is in Npower second list, So what are the next steps? The image below provides detailed answers.

n-power-next-thing

N/B: If you need us to help you with information at the right time about N-power Recruitment 2016, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask us questions any time.

Congratulations in advance as you make it to N-power second list.

WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
visit www.officialgist.com.ng/n-power-ii-recruitment-batch-list-shortlisted-candidates-20162017/ to get along with latest updates on Npower
Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by Emekus92(m): 6:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Good Job by N-power. Hope some nigerians will smile this time around
Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by EASY32: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2017
This is not true. The old names still there. No second batch

1 Like

Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by ikemesit4477: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2017
dollarprincess:
N-power II Recruitment Batch List of shortlisted candidates – 2016/2017.

N-power | N-power two Recruitment Batch | N-power two Recruitment Batch List of shortlisted candidates for the 2016/2017 online – See additional information below;

This is to notify all candidates who use the N-power Recruitment 2016 and do not see their names in the first group of the list of shortlisted candidates, who want to know if N-power Project 2016 did the two Batch List, it is to your concerns that we bring this notice to inform you about the N-power two Recruitment Batch List.

N-power II Recruitment Batch List of shortlisted candidates will soon be uploaded online. To check your name, follow below lead: –

To check if you were shortlisted in the second list of N-power programme, Click on your State beneath: –

N-power II Recruitment Batch List List of shortlisted Candidates for KWARA State
N-power II Recruitment Batch List List of shortlisted Candidates for NASARAWA State
Check on Portal

If you are shortlisted then visit [url=officialgist.com.ng/n-power-ii-recruitment-batch-list-shortlisted-candidates-20162017/]npower
[/url]
IMPORTANT: Currently, N-power second batch list is yet to be released. This page will be updated immediately the Npower 2nd list is out.

All information about N-power Second Batch List 2016 will be updated here in this website. For the meantime, the management is working on getting everything ready.

As I stated above, the management of Npower recruitment are working regarding the npower 2nd batch section list, there is currently no release date scheduled. But hopefully the list will be released soon.

My name is in Npower second list, So what are the next steps? The image below provides detailed answers.

n-power-next-thing

N/B: If you need us to help you with information at the right time about N-power Recruitment 2016, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask us questions any time.

WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
visit www.officialgist.com.ng/n-power-ii-recruitment-batch-list-shortlisted-candidates-20162017/ to get along with latest updates on Npower
My own headache is that, I applied for npower agro, but when I login to take the exmas it wasn't agro anymore, I was given an option such as cenimatography, painting, graphics design, all these options I don't even have any idea about them, then I choose graphics design, my question is where are we going to be post to if our name finally come out! Or does anybody encounter these similar experience?
Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by DonTansi: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please, do not send any of your info out to anybody cos it can be use to manipulate ur account.
SCAM!!!
Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by esherizdan(f): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
ikemesit4477:
My own headache is that, I applied for npower agro, but when I login to take the exmas it wasn't agro anymore, I was given an option such as cenimatography, painting, graphics design, all these options I don't even have any idea about them, then I choose graphics design, my question is where are we going to be post to if our name finally come out! Or does anybody encounter these similar experience?
Same with me too. I applied for health but was surprised to receive invitation test for nBuild.my location was kaduna but was changed to abuja

1 Like

Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by MistaBabz: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
OP is a liar and an attention seeker. Wehdone Ma!

1 Like

Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by derato: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
MistaBabz:
OP is a liar and an attention seeker. Wehdone Ma!
scam scam scam.All they need is ur Bvn
Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by deefem81: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///1Wts7d9J1GkGA8tmhVxvcV

1 Like

Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by ikemesit4477: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
deefem81:

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///1Wts7d9J1GkGA8tmhVxvcV
thanks but I try to follow the link is not successful, please can you give me the direct phone number of the group so I can join, thanks
Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by deefem81: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2017
ikemesit4477:
thanks but I try to follow the link is not successful, please can you give me the direct phone number of the group so I can join, thanks
Oyo/Ibadan npower discussion https:///KzTEg0DW3S50FdkwhfltQG
Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
How can someone use my BVN to withdraw my cash? Somebody should pls tell me.
derato:
scam scam scam.All they need is ur Bvn
Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by deefem81: 3:04pm On May 27, 2017
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION WHATSAPP LIhttps:///HLb4TreboAX81e8sXSXaL1
Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by deefem81: 3:19pm On May 27, 2017
[quote author=dollarprincess post=54921331]N-power II Recruitment Batch List of shortlisted candidates – 2016/2017.

Check on Portal

[/url]

n-power-next-thing

visit www.officialgist.com.ng/n-power-ii-recruitment-batch-list-shortlisted-candidates-20162017/ to get along with latest updates on Npower[/quote

Nigeria immigration oyo/ibadan whatsapp link https:///HLb4TreboAX81e8sXSXaL
Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by Tsam1959(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2017
ikemesit4477:
Good day Sir, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed
Re: N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates by idylnoble(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2017
What is the fate of some of us that received SMS last month that our name is on awaiting list of of 2016 application?

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? / Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration / 2018 FRSC Recruitment: 2000+ Applicants For Screening In Rivers State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.