Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Opportunity In Honey Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunity In Honey Business (2724 Views)

Honey Business And Distribution Opportunities In Nigeria / Pure,natural And Unadulterated Honey Business Is Lucrative / Business Opportunity In Agency Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity In Honey Business by parzee(m): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2017
For those looking for job.Graduates, corpers and the likes. this is a great oppurtunity for you. while looking for job, you can also venture into the business of selling honey and make a huge profit. Honey business is one of those lucrative business out because there is a ready market for it. You can sell to hospitals, companies and individuals who makes use of pure honey for various purposes. you will attract a huge market once customers knows you for selling genuine honey.
Many adults, middle aged men and women do not consume sugar they make use of genuine honey to take palp, garri, e.t.c. so, the market is huge. currently, a gossy sells for 2000. you can still sells for 1700 and make a good profit.All you need to do is to contact me, i sell to you at a very cheap price then you resell to market women and others. we supply in liters. 20 &25 and even more respectively at a very cheap price. we get this honey in large quantity directly from the bush, turn into kegs and sell.Any quantity you want is available.
You can get 23 gossy bottles from a 20liters keg you know what that means, 23*2000....... calculate your profit on a keg.
Re: Opportunity In Honey Business by parzee(m): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2017
You can decide to buy in wholesale from us, rebrand in grossy bottles with your own brand names and label and sell higher in cities. Rebranding increase a product market value. Honey market is a growing with increasing demand by consumers.
Re: Opportunity In Honey Business by diddo: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
How much for a 20l keg?
Howbmuch to deliver to Lagos?
Re: Opportunity In Honey Business by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
How much is 20 ltrs delivered to Abuja??
Re: Opportunity In Honey Business by Profwriter(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kizilino:

how much can you deliver 20L to benin
Re: Opportunity In Honey Business by sholex020: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
send mr ur number. i need 50 kegs of 20litres of honey. thanks
Re: Opportunity In Honey Business by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
parzee:
For those looking for job.Graduates, corpers and the likes. this is a great oppurtunity for you. while looking for job, you can also venture into the business of selling honey and make a huge profit. Honey business is one of those lucrative business out because there is a ready market for it. You can sell to hospitals, companies and individuals who makes use of pure honey for various purposes. you will attract a huge market once customers knows you for selling genuine honey.
Many adults, middle aged men and women do not consume sugar they make use of genuine honey to take palp, garri, e.t.c. so, the market is huge. currently, a gossy sells for 2000. you can still sells for 1700 and make a good profit.All you need to do is to contact me, i sell to you at a very cheap price then you resell to market women and others. we supply in liters. 20 &25 and even more respectively at a very cheap price. we get this honey in large quantity directly from the bush, turn into kegs and sell.Any quantity you want is available.
You can get 23 gossy bottles from a 20liters keg you know what that means, 23*2000....... calculate your profit on a keg.
How can we sure is pure honey because I'm interested in buying at wholesale price
Re: Opportunity In Honey Business by Kayzy1: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
There are many ways to test for original honey.u can goggle it and know it to avoid being scammed.Then contact me @ 070699393960 for quality honey from cameroun Nationwide.Quality at good price is our watchword
Re: Opportunity In Honey Business by Kingsley10000: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2020
Call me 08133610346

(1) (Reply)

QUICK SALE!!! Babylock Weaving Machine For Sale (photo) / How To Start The Amazon Associate Affiliate Programe / Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.