Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding (2360 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES / Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by onismate: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2017
There is no glory without a story behind it. Patrick Ifeanyi Uba, CEO capital oil, billionaire business man and philanthropist is an inspiration to younger generation on how there are no limits of possibility only when you believe.

Ifeanyi Uba who rose from a humble background to becoming one of the people that influences the elements that determines Nigeria’s economy. A politician and former Anambra state Gubernatorial candidate. In as much he’s a business man, he’s also a husband and father of 5. So he also has a romantic side.

I was going through my archives on the internet and i came accross this beautiful letter Patrick Ifeanyi Uba wrote to his wife, Uchenna Uba. He eulogized her. Read what he wrote about her and the throwback photo of them on their wedding day.

“I can remember vividly the first time I set my eyes on her. I was 22 and she was 20. It was not difficult to see her invaluable worth. Within a short space of time and with much excitement, I had concluded she was going to be my wife. At the age of 22, she became my wife after paying her bride price. The blessings she brought into my life started to manifest in no time as I moved into a 2-storey building I built under 2months and 3weeks at the age of 22. To the glory of God, we eventually wedded in 1997 at Muson centre, Lagos. I was 26 years at the time and she was 24 years. All these were rare feats!

From then onwards, the good tidings of love has been evident in our lives. She has been a rock, my solid rock. Her entrance into my life opened doors, shattered barriers, leveled mountains and made me soar. This treasure stood by me through thick and thin, even at my lowest ebb. You see, the bible never lies. As the word of the Lord says "he who finds a wife, findeth a good thing"...In my case, I FOUND THE BEST THING! I would and could never ask God for more. Taking a stroll down memory lane and life as we started it, the struggles, the bliss, the highs and the lows, all the beautiful moments we have shared, there is no doubt that she has been an immense blessing to me”

Here are some throwback photos of them on their wedding day

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1350-i-built-his-first-house-under-2months-and-3weeks-at-the-age-of-22-billionaire-patrick-ifeanyi-uba-talks-about-breakthrough-and-wife

"I built My first house under 2months and 3weeks at the age of 22." This words are still ringing in my ears.

Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by kogistar: 6:58am On Mar 25, 2017
good for Igbo

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by Atiku2019: 7:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Nice One
Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by kestolove95(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2017
The head from the back sha...u fit drop egg ontop e no go fall

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by ufuosman(m): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2017
2Storey building for two months and three weeks, hmmmm. Day and night working.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by mich24(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2017
One of the Handsome men from EAST of the niger
Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by blackpanda: 7:48am On Mar 25, 2017
I thot nnamdi kanu was d greatest fool ever liveth. Lol

By the time he finally comes out of kuje all his mates would be billionaires with great grand kids. grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Then, he married her.
Now, She marries him.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by Kylekent59: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2017
kestolove95:
Y hatred all the time? Has he wronged u in any way? Y d sudden hate?

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2017
She is cute

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by mightyhazel: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by emeijeh(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2017
kestolove95:

Receive sense this weekend in Jesus' name

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by obailala(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2017
This man na fine man... but seems the money bloated him so much.. lipsrsealed
Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by Udmaster(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Thats cool mehn
Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2017
Love
Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by Idydarling(f): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
oga Titus
Re: Billionaire Ifeanyi Uba celebrates wife, shares throwback photo of their wedding by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Occult man undecided

(1) (Reply)

Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release / Igbo Will Produce President After Buhari’s Second Term —kalu / See This Obvious Mistake Made On Presidency Twitter Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.