Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Any Good Mechanic In The House - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Good Mechanic In The House (768 Views)

I Need A Good Mechanic To Access My Corola 2009 Issues. / 5 Best Kept Secrets Your Mechanic Doesn’t Want You To Know / Mechanic Killed In Adamawa As Tree Falls On His Car While He Was Working On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Mechanic In The House by luckyCO(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Hello
There is this camry(Orobo,Automatic transmission) that has issue I have taken it to two mechanic but the have reap me on my fortune but none still been able to solve it.
Infact yesterday, I spent very much on that car only to be stopped along my way going home.
The first fault is this;
1) Once the car is hot, on the slow motion it will Off the engine. Or Once hot you add gear to move it will off.
I have changed 3 fuel pump still no solution.
Can anyone give me useful information, please

My car has oil leakage and after dropping engine and changing the seal, during testing the car, on drive(D), the car will behave like it is on neutral(N). I though it will stop! but it kept occurring. if i off the engine and start it again it will work.

Any help ooo!
Re: Any Good Mechanic In The House by luckyCO(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2017
No help for me in the house?
Re: Any Good Mechanic In The House by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2017
luckyCO:
Hello
There is this camry(Orobo,Automatic transmission) that has issue I have taken it to two mechanic but the have reap me on my fortune but none still been able to solve it.
Infact yesterday, I spent very much on that car only to be stopped along my way going home.
The first fault is this;
1) Once the car is hot, on the slow motion it will Off the engine. Or Once hot you add gear to move it will off.

My car has oil leakage and after dropping engine and changing the seal, during testing the car, on drive(D), the car will behave like it is on neutral(N). I though it will stop! but it kept occurring. if i off the engine and start it again it will work.

Any help ooo!

if vehicle eventually takes off, does it move very well without issues?
Re: Any Good Mechanic In The House by luckyCO(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yes it moved very very well. No issue
Re: Any Good Mechanic In The House by lonelydora: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Location bro?
Re: Any Good Mechanic In The House by luckyCO(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Abuja
Re: Any Good Mechanic In The House by SmartchoicesNG: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
luckyCO:
Abuja
Contact kingreign. If he still works on Orobo Camry.
Re: Any Good Mechanic In The House by deribigbe(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Am not a mech. But with my little experience if you can change the COIL that's connected to the IGNITION I think it should work fine...
Re: Any Good Mechanic In The House by luckyCO(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Contact kingreign. If he still works on Orobo Camry.
How do I contact him please?
Re: Any Good Mechanic In The House by kingreign(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
luckyCO:

How do I contact him please?

I am not available. I travelled.
Besides, this month, I'd not be stable in Abuja due to personal engagements.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Wins Outstanding Auto Brand Of The Year Award / PGA Championship / Solar Eclipse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.