Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger (4074 Views)

Picture Of Oshiomhole Wearing Cap At Oba Of Benin's Palace / Obasanjo’s Aide Disarms Drunken Policeman At Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday / Obasanjo & Goodluck Jonathan At 85th Birthday Of Gabriel Igbinedion Thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by sonsomegrigbo: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, the Esama of Benin, on Friday presented a seven-month old Tiger to Oba Ewuare II, the Oba of Benin.
Chief Igbinedion said he came to present the tiger as a mark of respect to the monarch in the palace.

Oba Ewuare N’ogidigan received the gift from the Esama.
The Oba’s palace was agog as many persons, including chiefs, thronged the venue to catch a glimpse of the tiger.
Oba Ewuare asks parents to teach children to speak, write Bini
Also the Oba of Benin has called on parents in Benin and abroad to encourage and assist their wards to speak and write in Benin language.
The oba made the call when he received the three pupils he awarded scholarship during his post coronation tour of Benin speaking communities and their parents in Benin on Friday.
According to Oba Ewuare, speaking the Benin language would serve as means of identification and promotion of Bini culture.
Oba Ewuare charged the parents of the awardees to guide their children to attain proficiency level in the use of Bini language and culture at all levels of education
He reiterated that the palace was determined to revive the rich Benin cultural heritage.
The Oba awarded scholarship to master Agobor Aisosa, Osakpamwan Osagumwenro and Osukhon Gift of Osaretin Primary School in Egboko village, Orhionmwon Local Government Area of the state during the tour.
The awardees had narrated an ancient Benin story in Edo language during post coronation tour to the community.
The three awardees and their families were in the palace to thank the monarch.

Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by sonsomegrigbo: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Emekus92(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Ok . Hop say b4 December I no go hear say e don devour person
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by gbegemaster(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2017
The tiger looks shocked. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by omenkaLives(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2017
The tiger looks like.. cheesy

Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Chiboyz40(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2017
They need to get a good tiger trainer oooo else we go begin hear story that touches the heart
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Homeboiy: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2017
for what reason
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Kondomatic(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Good
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by profhezekiah: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Is he going to kill the tiger for food because everything is food in nigeria
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by CoolFreeday(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Is that one a gift also?
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Kingsasian(m): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2017
He wan use the tiger monitor the oba activities
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2017
profhezekiah:
Is he going to kill the tiger for food because everything is food in nigeria

You need to reset your brain and wash it

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by laribari(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Kingsasian:
He wan use the tiger monitor the oba activities

Bro na there you go fear naa!

Me nor trust igbins o! Wey back when I dey uniben rumour broke out sey Igbins wan overthrow the late Oba make him become the king becos him get money. Him don present himsef as the Oba severally in the past.

Na the tiger wey go finally do the job for the thrown be this o!

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20080130204646zg/nigeria-watch/gabriel-igbinedion-luckys-father-removed-as-bini-chief-declared-enemy-of-the-oba/
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Amarabae(f): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2017
Is Tiger a pet? Weird gift.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Kingsasian(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2017
laribari:

Bro na there you go fear naa!

Me nor trust igbins o! Wey back when I dey uniben rumour broke out sey Igbins wan overthrow the late Oba make him become the king becos him get money. Him don present himsef as the Oba severally in the past.

Na the tiger wey go finally do the job for the thrown be this o!

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20080130204646zg/nigeria-watch/gabriel-igbinedion-luckys-father-removed-as-bini-chief-declared-enemy-of-the-oba/

lol. So you be alumnus too? During my undergraduate days I fear those people sha. I no trust them.

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by ahamonyeka(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2017
Where is the picture of the seven month old tiger and when he was presenting it to oba?
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Idydarling(f): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
when the tiger becomes hungry...
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Nutase: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
shocked
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Crieff(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tiger!

They should be careful o!
@gbegemaster, that picture na photoshop, if tiger hug you like that, you'll have to be strong like the Rock, plus bracing your weight by leaning in, like this man.

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by gbegemaster(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Crieff:
Tiger!

They should be careful o!
@gbegemaster, that picture na photoshop, if tiger hug you like that, you'll have to be strong like the Rock, plus bracing your weight by leaning in, like this man
Lol
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by naijaking1: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chiboyz40:
They need to get a good tiger trainer oooo else we go begin hear story that touches the heart

Don't worry about trainer, because this superstitious Oba will easily find many ways to make "strong" juju with the poor animal.
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by FREDUSTER: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Esama uweese o
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by iluvdonjazzy: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
a TIGER ke?
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by sirfit: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
To own your own networking site /ponzi site chat me up on WhatsApp 0807 912 3937 and get the script at a very affordable price....
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by laribari(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
Kingsasian:
lol. So you be alumnus too? During my undergraduate days I fear those people sha. I no trust them.

Na so oh bro!

As a Jambito................. from hall 4 to hall 3, from there to Ekosodin things o cool cool
Thank God for his protection, na wey back when uniben dey hot be that but God see man pikin through. grin
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by Kingsasian(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
laribari:

Na so oh bro!

As a Jambito................. from hall 4 to hall 3, from there to Ekosodin things o cool cool
Thank God for his protection, na wey back when uniben dey hot be that but God see man pikin through. grin
ekosodin? You try o. Na BDPA I stay all through. Thank God say you survive those strong men wahala for ekosodin. I fit count the number of times I enter that side through out my stay.
Re: Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger by rafindo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lol nah Thanksgiving my guy go give then if dey no obtained am from eko

(1) (Reply)

Look At Those Ear Lobes. Which One Is The Real President? / Reason Why Buhari Should Withdraw Charge Against Justice Onnoghen -femi Falana / Samuel Chukwueze Constructs, Furnishes 3 Bedroom Flat For Abia Widow [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.