Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid (12813 Views)

Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by fashrola(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2017
4100 mAH for a 7inch Screen? Tecno you can do more better
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by PAQ(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Xperia z5 series had fingerprint scanners on the side since 2015.
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by dljbd1(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2017
The dude dating this misstechy must be proud... wink
I must confess I love this babe grin but I have a girlfriend already...sorry tongue
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by HyDef(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
KINGwax007:
Finger print sensor is a copy from the new Nokia.

They rushed to release this crap because Nokia announced a finger print sensor at the side of their phone.

Yeye...

Nokia 8 is 6gig ram, biatch!!!

Sony has had fingerprint scanners on the side, and embedded in the power button too, since way before Nokia started a comeback.

Besides, the Nokia 8 has no official details. Not even leaked info. So chill on taking speculative specifications as fact.
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by sshalom(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerians and the crave for new stuffs. Meanwhile , 90% of phone users uses less than 10% capacity or functionalities of their devices!
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is it OTG enabled?
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
igboom:
Is it OTG enabled?
Yes, it is. I bought one at 3C HUB Ikeja
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
sshalom:
Nigerians and the crave for new stuffs. Meanwhile , 90% of phone users uses less than 10% capacity or functionalities of their devices!
Very true
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by assboobies: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
I am one that would purchase a device because of its amazing specifications, reasons I won’t go for some types of brands. I love the specifications TECNO delivers, and I should purchase the PhonePad 3 soonest.
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by situationary: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Beautiful review of the device. I wish to purchase one already.
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by firelady: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please what store is close to Uyo where I can purchase this device? I really need it.
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Skateboard:
Yes, it is. I bought one at 3C HUB Ikeja
pls upload some pictures u snapped with d phone and let's see d quality of d camera
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by Jodforex(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
firelady:
Please what store is close to Uyo where I can purchase this device? I really need it.

I can sell to you, i reside in PH. Will do a waybill via any transport company of your choice.
Re: Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid by Kaykerry(m): 5:52am On Apr 10, 2017
assboobies:
I am one that would purchase a device because of its amazing specifications, reasons I won’t go for some types of brands. I love the specifications TECNO delivers, and I should purchase the PhonePad 3 soonest.
Thats a good one and a nice decision!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Flash A Nokia Phone Manualy! / Recharge Cards Online / Telecom Firms Get Five Days To Stop Illegal Deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.